Flirty Josh

SO, this one shot takes place a little after Girl Meets Ski Lodge Part 2. Josh figured out he couldn't wait to be with Maya soooooo he flirts with her ;) xd

Also! Link to the website I used to help with the flirty comments xd 
https://www.lovepanky.com/men/attracting-and-dating-women/flirty-things-to-say-to-a-girl

Josh's POV

"Heyyyyy family!" I say walking into the Matthews apartment, announcing my arrival. I drop my bags on the chair and close the door. I don't hear anything, they must not be home. My brother is way too trusting, he really needs to lock the door when he leaves. 

Riley's POV

I walk up to the bay window and climb in with Maya following close behind. I hear "Heyyyyy family!" "Hey!" I say blocking Maya from exiting the bay window, "Maybe we should we do something! Somewhere else!" I suggest but she simply ignores me. "Riley, me and your uncle are cool." She says before walking out the room. I am not witnessing whatever comes next.

Josh's POV

I hear footsteps and turn in the direction to see, "Hey Maya." I say. She smiles before walking over, "Boing." I take a look at her, not bothered if she notices me staring. She wearing a dark blue denim, button-up shirt with black leggings and pure white trainers. Her hair is curled and frames her face perfectly (Josh is our little fashionista xd). "Damn, did you get dressed up for me or do you always look this good?" I ask and see her cheeks turn a light pink. I smirk and continue, "How does a girl like you stay single? You must be pretty fast to outrun all the guys who must be chasing you." I say and her cheeks go even brighter. She quickly recovers and walks up to me, "Well, I'm not running right now, am I?" I smile at her retort. "Beautiful and witty? You're the total package aren't you?" I respond. Hey eyes narrow challengingly but her increasingly bright cheeks betray her. "You want to know something!" I ask and she nods her head cautiously. "You remind me of my next girlfriend...and hopefully my last?" I say, slightly nervous but she just smiles. "I will get you back. You know that right?" She asks and I chuckle nervously.

--Thanks for reading! I know I haven't been publishing much but I've been busy with homework and when I've gotten a break I've just wanted to relax xd. But I'm updating a few different stories today! I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--