Take What's Yours

Sorry I haven't published in a while, I've been quite busy lately {School and family :')} Hopefully after my mock on Tuesday I can concentrate on writing more
This is going to a shorter one, just a bit of fluff :)

Maya's POV

"Josh!" I yell and seconds later I hear footsteps coming down the steps. "Yeah?" He asks stopping infront of me and I turn to glare at him, our marriage had become strained lately. I'm not sure why, maybe because we've only just moved in together. "I'm really struggling right now." I say, exasperatedly. "What with?" He asks softly moving to put his hand on my shoulder but I take a step back. "With you! You get home hours past when your job ends, you don't talk to me anymore! It feels like you don't care anymore, like you don't love me..." I whisper and notice Josh's eyes widen with realisation. "Maya..." She says softly trying to approach me but I just shake my head as tears start filling my eyes, "Please, please leave...take what's yours and leave.." I notice tears fill his own eyes, "Maya..please, I'm so sorry, I had no idea..." I just shake my head, Josh sighs before walking up to me and picking me up. "What are you doing?!" I yell as he puts me over his shoulder. "I'm doing what you said to do, I'm taking whats mine, and leaving." He states simply and I can't help but smile.

--Thanks for reading! Again I am so sorry for not publishing in so long hopefully I'll be able to later in the week! I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! ^.^ --