Eleven

My grades in French class literally went downhill from being just the lowest to now literally failing. Manta's few teaching lessons doesn't help. None of it changed my grades this past few weeks.

I'm failing the class where I suck. If my father finds out about this, I won't be able to go out and go to Alvin's house or at the skatepark. In short, I'll be grounded until I get my grades up again.

Whatever. I can just sneak out of the house anyway.

The break up with Mindy really affected me that much, to the point that it reflected on my grades. I guess I was really on edge after that happened.

Moving on is just as hard as I thought it'd be. It's hard to forget everything especially when I treasured all of it like a rare gold that you could only find in the deepest parts of the ocean. Yet I have no choice but to move on or else it'll affect me in every possible way.

Though I think it did now. It affected my grades badly and I need to make up for it. The worst part is studying isn't really my thing. I never studied for a whole day like Manta does, or like every other student does. I don't really know how they do it but it's kind of impressive.

I could never touch a book for a full ten minutes. It bugs me. It's boring and nonsense—I mean why would you want to stare at a dead tree, dirtied with black ink, with 26 letters jumbled together and start hallucinating.

It doesn't make any sense.

Nonetheless, I still need to make up for my grades and I don't even know how I am going to do it. Did I just say nonetheless again?