Eight

The place was owned by Tobias' father. I can't imagine how much money they have spent their whole life-this place is just fucking incredible. The windows are door-like sized where you could easily see the majestic view of France.

An L-shaped couch is located at the center of the living room-together with a black and white colored coffee table. There's also a long hallway that led to the four rooms.

Tobias and I will be sharing a room. Benedict and River will share a room, just like they planned on the plane. Nico and Alvin will share a room. And Manta, Tayla, and Briar will share a room. The place was a perfect staycation material.

We dropped our bags on the floor when we got inside our room. I liked the unfamiliar smell of it. It makes me think that I'm a stranger who's about to discover a whole new place. There were paintings hung on the walls. The room reminded me of Tobias' bedroom. It's just like him, full of art and wonder and beauty.

A balcony was located at the end of the room. The new world in front of me is vast and heavenly. I felt an arm slipping through my waist. I leaned to the touch once I knew. "Liking it so far?"

"Your country is majestic." That word made me sound like a poet.

"Majestic is a word I'd never thought you'd use on describing something."

"What do you think I'd use?"

"Mostly, odd. Or every other synonym of the word weird."

"That's fair."

"Yes, 'cause everything is undeniably weird like you said."

I could feel him smiling. Tobias rested his chin on my shoulder. We stared at the world outside. I kept thinking of moments like this as if we're in a movie scene. It felt heavenly. Every moment with Tobias felt heavenly. I guess that's just how I loved being with him all the time.

"You're quiet." I said.

"Hmm."

"Are you sleepy?"

He buried his nose on my neck. "Quite."

"Let's take a nap then."

"Okay."

"Okay."

We slept knowing that tomorrow would be a new day to explore a new world around.