Fourteen

Biology sucks. I don't really care about studying organisms—living organisms to be specific—and knowing what happens in their life. I have my own shit too but it doesn't have to be more complicated just like the bugs or every other organism in this textbook.

There are times where my brain would shut down and so would my eyes. I knocked myself on my desk two times and I would immediately raise my head and look around to check if anyone saw that.

Luckily, everyone is as bored as I am. They are also fighting their own grogginess and it's a funny thing to look at. The guy that got me kicked out of class last time, my seatmate, is actually asleep. He was snoring softly and his eyes were covered with sunglasses so no one would notice that he's asleep. But I did anyway.

The class went for an hour and a half and then I'd do the same school routine again. In the cafeteria, Alvin would stare at Klein casually and obviously in a weird creepy way.

His eyes are actually glued to her but she doesn't shoot her a glimpse or care or anything. It was me who's getting uncomfortable because of Alvin staring at her like a stalker. It's creepy.

I punched his left shoulder and he immediately looked at me and winced from pain. "What the hell was that for?!" he annoyingly asked, rubbing the part of his shoulder that I punched.

"You are a pathetic, creepy guy." I said sternly.

"How am I pathetic and creepy?" Alvin asked, still rubbing and caressing his shoulder.

"Dude, you're staring at Klein like you want to kidnap her or dump her in a bag and lock her into your house for the rest of her life."

He was terrified after hearing what I said and I'd rethink the thing that I just said and I would realize that it is terrifying too. "Alright, first of all, those two are the same thing. Second, that is so dark, Elliot, what the hell is wrong with you?"

I closed my eyes out of embarrassment and opened it again shortly. "I fell asleep with my youtube playing serial killer documentaries last night, sorry," I apologized. "But, setting things aside, you get me. Why are you here staring at her like a stalker or a kidnapper instead of straight up talking to her?"

"You know her, dude. She's not going to listen to me—she wouldn't even let me talk!"

"Then why still go after her?"

"Because—" he paused. "Because I love her."

That is stupid. "What? No you don't." That is straight up stupid. How could you love a girl who doesn't even talk to you nor care about you?

"Yes, I do, man! I love the girl. I love her and I'm sure—"

"She doesn't love you back." I interrupted. Alvin shot me a glare and I stared back at him. I could see how Alvin really likes Klein, I noticed it since we started college.

After we saw her in the hallway, she never stopped talking about her and complimenting her. Though, yes, Alvin tried to talk to her a few times—engaging in conversations randomly or he would visit her class sometimes and pretend he's in the class she's in with though he's not.

I don't know if Klein really is just a very stern and mean lady—no not mean, bitchy rather, or that's just the same thing—or just really doesn't have interest at all.

Alvin has been trying to talk to her since the first day but he never got the chance to date her or even have the opportunity to ask her. But I also do hope that Klein would give him a chance.

Alvin may be a clueless shit sometimes but I do know that he's a passionate and loyal guy that he'd love someone just like how he loves his video games.