Acknowledgements

After writing the first three chapters of this story, I knew I had this massive feeling of doubt on whether I should continue making it and share it to the world, or simply just leave it on the drafts and let it rot until the end of the time. But I would consider myself as a blessed man to have these awesome people who made me realize that I shouldn't be afraid to share my work to the world. To share a story that was worth telling. I would forever be thankful for them and for their undying support that pushed me to finish this project.

Maria Clarisse Reyes, a friend, a co-author, a woman of knowledge who educated me about the LGBT community and what it is like to be a part of it. Jigger Sementilla, an awesome fella who helped me revise the first draft of this novel. My friends Arnold Madrazo and Christine Carline Galicia, who were so hyped on reading the outcome of this project. Alethea Rafanan who is a spectacular artist herself and brought Elliot to life with her fan arts. I'd also never forget the priceless reactions of Mikaela Carabbacan and Yishin Terrado after I gave hints and glimpses about the novel—who loved Elliot and Tobias as much as I did. And Sebastian Senler who was an inspiration. My gratitude goes to all of you.