━━NI

HINATA SHŌYŌ

HINATA SHŌYŌ. The person in front of her was HINATA SHŌYŌ. Out of all people in the world, she was staring face to face with Hinata Shōyo. Why from the hundreds of students in Karasuno High, it would have to be one from the volleyball club?

She was bewildered at the thought, her mouth a little agape. She was about to take a bite in her dessert, but her hand froze when she saw the person coming through the door. The mochi held between her chopsticks slipped from its grasp with a thud.

She was thankful that it fell right on her bento.

Hinata was giving her a quizzical look. He continued on dusting his uniform that was soiled from his fall.

"AnoI didn't know there's someone here." Hinata laughed in a sheepish way, touching his forehead. It became a little bit red from the impact on the ground.

The girl then shook her thoughts, composing herself. Still, it was rude to just ignore her schoolmate.

"Oh—yeah. By the way, are you alright? That was quite a fall you got there." She asked, concerned.

"Eh—! Don't worry!" Hinata tried to reassure her, waving his arms animatedly. "Believe me or not—I have a thick head! It's like a helmet. A bump or two won't hurt it!" He grinned at her, giving her a thumbs up.

"If you say so." She could not help but chuckle at his upbeat nature. She then stood up, closing the lid of her bento box. She did not feel like eating dessert anymore, besides it was almost time for classes to start once again.

"Waityou're going already?'' Hinata noticed her standing from her seat. She was gathering her lunch box, tying the patterned cloth that was holding it together. "Oh no—did I bother you or something—?"

Hinata proceeded to frantically bow, appearing to be embarrassed.

"Noplease, it's okay." She interrupted him right away, waving her free hand to ease his thoughts. "I was about to go back anyway." She then gave him a small, reassuring smile. She got her phone from her pocket, showing her the numbers on the screen. "Seethe afternoon period will start pretty soon."