━━YONJŪICHI

THE SOUNDS OF MORNING FLUTTERED

THE SOUNDS OF MORNING FLUTTERED. She was in the garden taking care of the flowers. Raking their beds to loosen the soil. She then wiped her hands together as she was satisfied with their texture.

"Now you can start watering them."

Nao instructed the person who was leaning against the pillar of the engawa. Both of his arms crossed while focusing his amber eyes on the girl.

He then began to take the watering can that he had temporarily placed on a large stone slab, carrying it to follow her instructions.

Nao then beamed happily, eyeing the latter as he was doing his work. "I did not know that you're this domestic—Tsukki." She teasingly nudged the tall middle blocker.

"I mean—you don't need to help me with the garden, since you were the one who had made breakfast."

She told the golden-haired Karasuno member. Tsukishima then looked over his shoulder, flashing one of his signature smirks to her.

"Well, I'd like to be of service, Joōsama."

Nao proceeded to chuckle upon hearing her nickname again. She then put her hand on her chest, feigning flattery. "I'm really touched. Who knew that you have a secret sweet side, Tsukki?" She pointed her index finger on her chin in ponder. "I guess I still have a lot to learn about you."

Tsukishima finished in showering the plants. The watering can was now empty. He turned around to fully gaze at Nao.

"You still do." Tsukishima replied.  "But you don't have to worry about it." He proceeded to go near her. "I'm quite easy to learn." He then motioned to brush his thumb on the side of her face. "That is—if you're willing to."

He whispered the latter bit of his statement, to which made her cheeks color. He was gazing at her with an emotion she had yet to know. It was almost the same as when she would look at the newly bloomed flowers.