━━YON

THE SKY EMBRACED THE EARLY MORNING SUN

THE SKY EMBRACED THE EARLY MORNING SUN. Its sunlight colored the canopy surrounding the school. Nao was walking in the pathway to her classroom. But before that, she wanted to stop in one of the areas with an array of vending machines to get a drink.

She liked to have strawberry milk or blueberry for today. She picked up some change in her pocket, counting the coins. It was just the right amount.

As she was turning to another corner, she saw that there was someone already standing in front of the vending machine before her. He seemed to be taking time on picking his drink.

Nao just stood there waiting for her turn. But seeing that he was delaying in choosing his pick—still examining through the assortment of milk drinks—she decided to go on to the other vending machine beside it. Although it appeared to only offer fruit juices and sodas.

Turning his head, he noticed that there was another person beside him.

She was looking at the vending machine near the one he was currently standing. Holding her chin between her forefinger and thumb—quite deep in thought on what to choose.

He observed how her loose hair fell over her shoulders as she leaned in to take a good look at one of the drinks. Her eyes focused on one particular brand.

Perceiving his stare, Nao looked at the person beside her. Her gaze then met with deep purple orbs similar to blueberries.

Wait—blueberries?! Only one person had that kind of eye color—

KAGEYAMA TOBIO.

Nao just realized that the person beside her was none other than Kageyama Tobio! In shock, she jolted foreward—then hitting her forehead on the glass door of the vending machine.