━━KYŪ

THE VOLLEYBALL WAS THROWN INSIDE THE COURT

THE VOLLEYBALL WAS THROWN INSIDE THE COURT. The Karasuno team was currently having their practice routine to improve their spikes and receives.

"Chance ball!" A player shouted as he saw the ball came over their side. He then hurriedly received it.

"Kageyama!" Daichi shouted when he passed the ball to the setter. "Hai!"

The latter then positioned to prepare the set. He then jumped to ready for an offensive attack, throwing it to one of the spikers.

Hinata proceeded to leap forwards, drawing his arm to make a hit. He then spiked the ball when it came in front of him, hitting it towards the other side of the court.

A whistle then rang throughout the gym, followed by a clap. They saw their coach standing from the bench, approaching them.

"Okay, that's all for the day." Ukai told his players. They then stopped with their practice, loosening up and wiping their faces with towels. "Good job, guys." Kiyoko distributed the water canteens to the boys. They then grinned happily, thanking her.

"Gather around, gather around. I have something to announce." Ukai said to the team. The players then assembled near their coach. Sitting on the floor, waiting for what he would say.

"As you should know—we will have our training camp tomorrow." 

The team went silent for a while as they heard his announcement. Some of them were quite astonished.

"Training camp?!"

One of the players said out-loud. It was Tanaka Ryūnoseke. Ukai then grinned at their wing spiker. He already expected that it would be him to make the first reaction.

"Y-you mean we're going on a field trip?" The equally exuberant libero asked. The two  were now jumping in excitement. All of the players then awaited their sensei's response, having the same question.

"It will be a five-day training camp. We'll be making use of the week-long school break. In there—we will further hone our skills with the help from a certain someone. As to 'where'—you're asking?" Ukai then paused for dramatic effect. He then put his forefinger in front of his mouth.