━━ROKU

THE KEYS MOVED FROM SIDE TO SIDE

THE KEYS MOVED FROM SIDE TO SIDE. The sound of metals ringing in the halls as she was clutching the chain holding them. Nao was drinking the blueberry milk that Kageyama had given to her. She was smiling all the way to the classroom. Seemingly fluttery all of a sudden.

She could not help but feel her cheeks heat thinking about what happened just a moment ago. Looking at the souvenir she received—the blueberry milk carton.

Nao did not know he was that nice. People tend to often misunderstand the setter. Always perceiving him as some kind of a sullen, aloof perfectionist who only cared about winning.

Although there could be other sides of him people did not know yet. Like his kinder side—his innate impulse to help someone. But, unfortunately, they only saw the King persona within him.

Nao finally arrived and held the keys to open the door. Like any other day, she was the first to come in her class. Always the early and punctual one.

She then returned them in her bag, proceeding to also open the windows. Letting the fresh air come inside from the trees surrounding the school.

The latter took her phone. She then checked for the bump in her forehead, cringing at what she had done to have this kind of mark on the center.

I mean who bumps in a vending machine? Nao thought. Well, who could blame her also? She was completely astounded that it was Kageyama who was beside her.

KAGEYAMA.

Think about it.

Nao then looked at the clock. She has more time for her to go somewhere else. Thankfully, her classmates have not arrived yet. Otherwise, they would already bombard her with questions on how she got the bump. She wanted to cover it with her stray hair, but it was still visible no matter what she did.

The latter then proceeded to go outside the classroom. Thinking of going to a place where she could ask for some ointment or cream that could help lessen its distinctness.