━━JŪROKU

HINATA LED THE GROUP BACK

HINATA LED THE GROUP BACK. They were walking in complete silence. The decoy was treading first—quiet and distant.

Tanaka followed after him, while Nao and Kageyama were the last ones who did. The other two were walking together side by side.

Nao was gazing at the back of the orange-haired player. She had thought that he seemed different at the moment. Silent and aloof—the absolute contrast  of the Hinata that she had remembered. The girl wondered what had happened.

When they first saw him across the store, he immediately turned and began to walk away.

She was not the only one who noticed his change of attitude. Kageyama also observed it too. It somehow annoyed the setter.

"Hey, Hina—"

Tanaka pivoted right away to his direction, stopping him from continuing his statement. The wing spiker was sure it was something that would insult Hinata. He then silenced him again. "Why—?"

"It's best to give him space just for now."

Tanaka instructed. The setter then tilted his head in a reluctant way, following his senpai's advice.

"Tanaka." Nao called for the Karasuno member. The latter then looked at her. "Is there anything that's bothering Hinata?"

She asked, quite worried about him. "It's nothing serious." Tanaka shook his head. "He'll eventually get over it." He replied while chuckling.

Nao then nodded, relieved from what she had heard. "That's good to know."

Kageyama was listening to the two. Carrying their groceries while drinking the milk box Nao gave to him. It was one of his favorites—blueberries.

"But you should talk to him, Nao." Tanaka began to tell her.

"Who knows? Maybe he'll be alright talking to you."