━━SANJŪSHI

SHE WAS DRAPED IN FINE SILK AKIN TO NOBILITY

SHE WAS DRAPED IN FINE SILK AKIN TO NOBILITY. The fabric clinging to her perfectly, accentuating her every curve and line. Its intricate details taking inspiration from the blossoming tree of their namesake.

The patterns in a gradient fade of lush shaded tones of lilac and pastel—similar to the petals of the sacred wisteria tree. Nao just stood there in front of them, her hair held up with glistening trinkets. A shy expression on her face from the attention they were giving her.

However, the players thought that there was no accessory that could make her more enchanting than the blush coloring on her cheeks.

"K-konbanwa."

She meekly greeted with a bow. The Fuji matriarch grinned at her granddaughter's show of regality. She was incredibly proud of her, especially on the way she had gotten such reactions from their guests.

Nana then voiced a cough, stopping them from their stupor. They then changed their attention to her.

"Alright, are all of you ready? Shall we go now?"

She asked, walking towards the door. She gave a brief glance to her granddaughter before going ahead.

"Have a beautiful evening, Nao-chan." Nana patted her on her arm. "I'll be going with the town elders to oversee the festival and I'll be taking Ren to his friends."

Nao displayed an aghast look upon hearing her. "But, obaasan—I thought that—"

The matriarch then gave her another soft pat. "Hush, hush, dear." She tidied the wrinkled fabric on her dress. "You'll be alright. The Karasuno team is with you. They're a fun bunch—you'll have a great time with them!"

Nana assured, then giving her a once-over afterwards. "The kimono looks beautiful on you." She proudly stated, examining the patterns together. She knew that she had made the right choice to pick it up for her.