━━YONJŪ

THE MIYAGI CANOES WAS SUBLIME

THE MIYAGI CANOES WAS SUBLIME. Nao would love to return and experience its beauty once again during the evening. The boat floating on the blue lagoon as an infinite number of astral sceneries would be visible to the naked eye. She was lucky that Kageyama asked her to go with him, since the tickets were very elusive.

The two were currently walking out of the establishment. His hand clasped with hers. She was still flushed from his display of affection.

The aftertaste of his kiss continued to be palpable on her lips—soft and determined. But what stuck on her mind was his confession—the three phrased words that he uttered with deep conviction.

I love you.

Nao tightened the hold of her hand on him, feeling a bit hazy. Blood from her veins rushing to the apple of her cheeks.

She saw the other players already out of the booth waiting for them.

"Took you long enough!"

Hinata was first to approach them. Annoyed and irritated. He was wholly flashing his glare to his fellow one-half of the formidable Karasuno duo.

Kageyama then returned his glare. "So what?"

Hinata just gave him a stink eye, motioning to stick out his tongue. The decoy began to look down. He wished that he did not. The latter saw how Nao was holding hands with his self-proclaimed rival.

"Anyway—" His upperclassman, Tanaka, shoved him away when he had noticed his kōhai going silent. "What did you do there? Did you have fun?"

Both immediately went red in embarrassment from his questions. The team was also starting to get inquisitive. The two were then remembered of the kiss.

"W-we—a-ano—"

Noa stammered, finding the right words to say.

"W-we had fun, Tanaka-san."

Kageyama supplied the response, slightly stuttering from his scrutiny. He glimpsed at Nao. She was still blushing as she had returned his gaze. The setter briefly squeezed her hand.