━━JŪSAN

THE PLACE WAS CROWDED

THE PLACE WAS CROWDED. It was flocked with the neighborhood kids watching the volleyball game.

"Nao-nee-chan!"

Nao saw her little brother waving his arms, calling for her. He was watching their match with his friends, cheering on their favorite players. She then gave a small wave back.

The girl began to look around for Coach Ukai. She wanted to drop off the basket to him and then go home.

She saw him sitting on a bench. He was busy giving overviews about the players to his grandfather, who then nodded in agreement.

"E-excuse me..."

Nao started to approach them, carrying the basket with her hands. They did not seem to notice her though, because the crowd then cheered for another point made by the rookie players.

"Kageyama—nice one!"

An upperclassman praised the talented setter. The latter only tilted his head. "T-thanks."

"Hey—what about me? I was the one who spiked the ball!"

Hinata bouyantly bounced, wanting to be noticed also by his senpai to which annoyed Kageyama for trying to steal his spotlight.

"It's not always about youbaka!" Kageyama proceeded to easily grasp his collar, nudging the middle blocker.

"Oh yeah—?! Why you—"

"That's enough, you two." Keishin separated them like what he usually have done many times before. Seriously, this was getting old already.

"Let's call it a break, we'll get something toNao-chan!"

The players then followed where their coach was looking at and saw the Fuji matriarch's granddaughter.

Great. Nao thought.

"HiuhmI'm just giving this." She gestured to the basket she was holding. "Obaasan asked me to deliver the muffins to all of you, so here you go." Nao then handed the basket to the nearest person. It was Daichi. The captain then took it, surprised.