━━NIJŪICHI

HE COULD NOT BELIEVE HIS EYES

HE COULD NOT BELIEVE HIS EYES. Finally, she was now beside him. Real and only an arm's length away.

They were leisurely strolling in the garden. Looking at the flowers that her grandmother had planted and grown.

Ushijima had came from a training camp himself with his team. It was held in Hyogo, a prefecture that was a several distance away from Miyagi. They had just finished it yesterday.

As the training camp had completed, their coach had given them a week long break to recuperate and make time for themselves. Hearing this, Ushijima then boarded the first flight back to Miyagi. What he did consequently confounded his teammates.

The Shiratorizawa team was supposedly planning to go sightseeing. They wanted Ushijima to go with them, but the latter then declined.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey, are you sure you don't want to join us, Wakatoshi-kun?"

His teammate, Tendō, had asked him. All of the Shiratorizawa players were sitting on the couch while some plopped on the floor. They were munching convenient store snacks as they watched a sci-fi movie.

The ace, on the other hand, was seen carrying his bags, preparing to go to the airport. He already had booked a flight and the boarding time was an hour later.

"Yeah, Ushijima-san." His underclassman, Goshiki, agreed. "All of us are gonna go around the place. I heard that there are a lot of sights here that we can visit." He continued.

Ushijima then shook his head. "Forgive me. I already had made a plan. Perhaps, we all can do them in some other time?" The ace told his teammates.

He then went ahead to the door. The taxi was waiting for him outside to drive him to the airport.

"Speaking of it, does this plan involved the person that called you earlier?"