━━NIJŪSHI

THE SHIRATORIZAWA CAPTAIN WAS GAZING AT THE TWO

THE SHIRATORIZAWA CAPTAIN WAS GAZING AT THE TWO. His olive orbs curious and firm. Ushijima noticed the way the Karasuno player was interacting with Nao. The two were having a conversation, reminiscing about something only both of them knew.

He then saw the raven-haired holding her hand, looking at the girl with warmth and tenderness.

Ushijima decided to walk into their direction, wanting Nao to be by his side again.

"Wakatoshi!" But he was latter stopped by someone who called after him. The ace then turned to see that person. "How are you, my boy? Welcome home!"

It was the patriarch of the Ukai household, Ikkei. He was grinning at the captain, giving him a strong tap on the shoulder.

Keishin was looking at his grandfather with an incredulous gape. He did not have that kind of greeting and welcome when he arrived here a few days ago.

The bleached-haired coach then narrowed his eyes while folding his arms. Knowing his grandfather, he sure had something up his sleeve.

"Ukai-san." Ushijima began to acknowledge the elder, giving him a polite bow. "I am here to deliver this to you." He handed the basket that he was carrying to the latter.

Ikkei received it, proceeding to peer what was inside. "Is this from Nana?" The retired coach asked, talking about the Fuji matron to which Ushijima nodded in confirmation.

"Thanks for taking the time." Ikkei told him as he shoved the basket to Keishin. The Karasuno coach immediately caught it afterwards.

"Now where is Nao-chan?" He was looking for the younger Fuji. Ikkei then saw her talking to the Karasuno setter, Kageyama Tobio. "Nao-chan!" Both of them glanced to Ikkei, the latter beckoning at Nao. The girl then gave Kageyama a small pat before going near the Shiratorizawa captain and the former coach.

"Jiisan." Nao greeted him. "Have you received the basket?"

"Yes, yes—I have. Tell your grandma that I give my thanks." Ikkei replied in a buoyant manner. He began to look at the two. "Anyway—how about staying here for awhile? You don't have any plans, right?" He asked.