━━SANJŪGO

HINATA HEAVED TO CONCENTRATE

HINATA HEAVED TO CONCENTRATE. There was only one ring left. His last chance to make a perfect throw. He needed to toss the hoop that he was holding to the bottle in the middle. It would let him gain enough points to claim a prize.

He saw Nao cheering for him. Somehow, that was enough to give himself a boost.

"You can do it, Shō-kun." She told the orange-haired player, patting him on his arm. "I believe in you."

Hinata nodded, a little shy from her words. He needed to do this. It was now or never. He proceeded to draw his arm to make the throw. Fixating his gaze to the bottle.

He then flicked his hand, throwing the hoop to the target. It began to drift in the air. Gravity slowly pulled it downwards. Hinata crossed his fingers, the ring was almost near the sand-filled beverage. 

The middle blocker felt Nao's hand holding him in anticipation. The round object proceeded to encircle the tall container—right in the middle.

The two looked at each other with wide, astonished eyes. He saw her expression morphed into a beaming, proud smile. She began to put her arms around Hinata, embracing the latter.

"You did it! You really did it!"

Nao happily exclaimed, congratulating him. "I never doubted you even for a second, Shō-kun."

She told Hinata, holding him tight. The orange-haired decoy was beginning to heat up. Nao was so close. His chest blared loudly. Could she feel his hammering heartbeat?

Everything appeared to slow down. Hinata hesitantly returned the hug, encircling his arms to her waist.

Nao then went rubescent as she had noticed that Hinata was not letting go. It was as if he was frozen.

She saw the other players were wearing shocked expressions.

"Hey—Hinata-boke! What are you doing?!"