━━HACHI

SHE GAZED THROUGH THE SHELVES, CHECKING FROM THE LIST ON HER PHONE

SHE GAZED THROUGH THE SHELVES, CHECKING FROM THE LIST ON HER PHONE. Nao had almost completed her groceries. She was putting all of them in her basket. The only thing left was a box of corn flakes. She then searched the entire aisle. There was not one box of it. It was missing in its usual shelf. Perhaps they're out of stock.

Nao proceeded to walk towards the counter, deciding to finally check-out her items. She passed through the aisles, browsing a few products here and there. When she was looking up, she saw the missing box of corn flakes. There it is. Although, it was placed on the topmost shelf.

And the store shelves were pretty tall. Nao stood on her tiptoes, reaching for the box. She proded the item so it would eventually fall right into her, but still, it did not budge.

Nao was reaching for the corn flakes, when she saw an arm stretched in the direction of the box she was trying to get. The stranger then easily grabbed it.

However, it was no stranger at all.

"Ano—here you go." The person handed the box of corn flakes to her. Nao then hesitated on getting it. "Isn't it yours? You're the one who got it first."

He then chuckled, a hand behind his head. "No, I was trying to help you have it. So here." The person placed the box in front of her. Nao then took it. "Ah—okay—thank you." She then bowed in gratitude.

It was the captain of the Karasuno Team.

DAICHI SAWAMURA.

How coincidental. She thought with dry humor. Nao was not surprised anymore. She was meeting some of them every now and then. She already had expected to eventually meet their captain one of these days—and here they were. The two of them in Sakanoshita.

Although, she was curious why he was here instead. Don't they have practice? Nao then looked to his side and saw that he already bought his items. They were steamed meat buns. Oh that's why. Maybe they're for his team?