━━SANJŪ

NOISES BLARED IN ONE CORNER OF THE HOUSE

NOISES BLARED IN ONE CORNER OF THE HOUSE. Their sounds could be heard a block away from the Fuji residence. Nao was currently walking back home, she was almost at the door when she had heard another yell again. This time it was a celebratory cheer that echoed through the place.

"It's my lucky streak today!"

The voice exclaimed as he continued to utter satisfied whoops. That voice belonged to none other than the infamous Karasuno's Guardian Deity.

Nao then shook her head, stifling a laugh while he still went on muttering gibberish about how it was his lucky day.

She held the handle and moved to slid the fusuma door open. The girl saw them plopped on the floor of the living room playing cards.

"Taidaima."

Nao quietly announced, not wanting to disturb them. The players seemed to be so focused while they were having their game. She then mused in delight. That meant that she could make a direct beeline to her room without getting noticed.

The girl proceeded to walk in a careful tread. Her bedroom was not that far, a few more steps and she could—

"Nao—you're here! Welcome home!"

Nao then halted in her tracks, releasing a sigh. Why did she even hope that she could reach her room on time? She pivoted to face them. "Ah—uh—hi?"

She scratched the back of her head in slight awkwardness. Nishinoya began to laugh heartily as he saw her.

"Ne, Nao—how about joining us, eh?" The libero coaxed, patting the seat near him. It was beside Kageyama. "Who knows? Maybe you're luckier than me!"

He turned to the raven-haired setter, hitting him straight on his shoulder as he grinned from ear to ear. "Right, Kageyama?"

The latter moved his head in agreement, looking at Nao and then replied briefly. "Yes."