WELCOME ♟♥️

Hello everyone ! Welcome to this book called "Appearance".

I won't bother you too much but I would to tell you a few things before you start a new adventure through this book.

Before anything else, I would like to give a big thanks to all the people that will read and support this book :)

Then, I have some information to give you. This book was created from the collaboration between me, SILV3R_IZ, and ZAKY14.

I was mainly on the plot and planned most of the things that will happen on this story while ZAKY14 gave clearly birth to this story by writing down what we agreed on with his own touch.

That's for sure a big role that he played since if it was just me, the book will not be done. I add so many details on my own and it never ends haha

Apart from that, that's why if you're used to my books, you'll notice that I don't usually write that way. That's because of what I said just before.
I still hope that you'll be able to feel that I worked on in through the ideas and the things that will happen in this story.

Maybe you'll be able to find some sentences, dialogues or quotes that I wrote but it will be hard xD

To put it in a simple way, I would say that we gave inspiration to each other and this book was born from this.

I think that's pretty much it, so, I really hope you'll enjoy reading this book and I'll see you in the comment section I guess to answer and react to your messages :)

ENJOY ^^