Chapter 33

LLOYD'S POV

I can't believe what my ears are hearing, I'm mad, really mad! This guy just deserves the worst of this world. But I'm also really hurted, how could Blair go through something like that? 

I'm spacing out frozen in my spot when suddenly, reality hits me hard, and I feel Clive running recklessly towards the Oracle. 

-Lloyd: Clive don't! Stop! 

It's like I'm watching him in slow motion but still I'm not able to stop him. Why am I doing nothing?! Damn! I've been waiting for this since the moment I lost her! 

-Clive: I'll send you to hell! (tries to hit him)
-Oracle: Too slow (blocks his attack and hits him on his ribs) Vampires have always been that weak? 

Clive has been sent against a wall, he has received such a strong attack on his ribs, but he's still getting up to get revenge. I can't imagine how he is feeling right now. 

-Lloyd: Wait Clive! You can't attack like nothing, he'll destroy you! 
-Clive: Have you heard what he did to Blair?! He deserves to die! 
-Lloyd: You are out of control, please calm, Clive.
-Clive: Just cover me! (rushes against the Oracle again) 
-Lloyd: (doing some spelling to help Clive) 

This won't last too much time, the oracle's attacks are way too fast and strong, I can't protect him from everything. He needs to stop, and we need to think about a strategy, yeah, we need to remain calmed. 

-Clive: (spilling blood out of his mouth) You are dead, are you hearing me?!
-Oracle: I can't, all I hear is a bothering fly (chuckles) I wonder when will the mosquito do something… 
-Clive: Lloyd! Let's finish with him already, I feel with the urge of crashing his skull so badly (groans) 
-Lloyd: You are out of control, it's obvious that attacking him directly is not working! Could you please relax?! 
-Clive: How am I supposed to relax now?! Damn it, Lloyd! (starts tearing and attacks again) 
-Oracle: (uses a seal on Clive) This will make it more interesting and it will help you to warm up (smirks) Let me know Lloyd, would you fight to death against your best friend? 
-Lloyd: What?!

I turn around and suddenly I spot Clive jumping on me, what the hell is he doing?! What happened here?! The oracle just knows to play his damn tricks! Fuck! 

-Clive: Die! Die! Die! (totally out of control) 
-Lloyd: Clive please! It's me, I'm Lloyd! I'm not the enemy! 
-Clive: Lloyd? (smirks) I'll kill you! You killed my sister ! It's all because of you !
-Luna: Not if I'm here (back hugs Clive and pulls him away from Lloyd) Are you okay, Lloyd?
-Lloyd: Be careful Luna, Clive is out of control right now, I don't really know what happened but-
-Luna: It's okay, it's Clive (smiles) He can't do anything to me (to Clive) I can smell that he has been cursed. Hey, hey, it's me… I'm Luna, your Luna, remember? (holds Clive face) Keep calm, okay? Everything will be solved, and we'll be happy, just how we deserve (smiles) Lloyd is not the one you should be mad at, he saved your sister from the hell she was living. Don't let that weak curse take over you please...
-Clive: Lu… Na… Luna. 
-Luna: Yes, that's it, it's me (hugs him) 
-Oracle: Aww, what a disgusting scene! (shoots silver bullets at them) 
-Clive: Ugh! (tries to protect Luna) 

Crap! Silver weapons are the most efficient against vampires and werewolves, it can really kill them! Thank god I've taken the chance to invoke them while he was busy with Clive and Luna. Not the god they believe in of course.

-Lloyd: Yo! You know that they are not your real targets… Cerberus, Fenrir, end with him! (points to the Oracle) 

I then take the chance to run towards Clive and Luna, they are bleeding and smoke is coming out from their bodies. God, they need help! Someone must heal them! Their wounds need to be treated… Please, someone-

-Geovnorf: Lloyd! I'm here! What happened? 
-Lloyd: They got shot with silver bullets, that's mortal for them… They need to be treated and healed. 
-Geovnorf: Leave it to me (thumb up) I'll protect them and make them reach the medical team. Dark elves are strong, I can carry both of them at the same time. 
-Lloyd: Fantastic, then I leave it to you. I have to face the oracle, Fenrir and Cerberus won't last too much (serious) 
-Geovnorf: Wait, now that he's distracted… I can use my magic to attack him (throws an enchantment against the oracle) I'll be harder for him to move now, don't lose this chance and end with him (serious) Use your strongest weapon! (leaves the purge with Luna and Clive) 

I watch them leave the purge, when suddenly I hear a big noise. I turn around to spot that Fenrir has fallen, he's totally knocked out, and Cerberus is about to fall too. 

As Geovnorf said, I can't lose this chance. I'll use my best weapon, the one created for this moment. I'll use my chess piece, of course. 

I grab the chess piece from inside my pocket, and with some spell I turn it into its real form. A long sword with a chess piece guard, and my Elizabeth's name written. I wrote her name on it when I was younger, all I ever wanted was to protect her anyway. Somehow, I feel like she's with me right now. 

Taking advantage of the enchantment made by Geovnorf and Cerberus distraction, I sneak and position myself behind him. I'm using a spell to hide my presence, ugh, I'm feeling the cold sweat all over my body. 

I'm really nervous, my hands are shaking and I can't hold the sword at all. One last attack Lloyd, one attack and you'll achieve everything you've been working for. Time is gold, you can't waste it! 

-Lloyd: (stabs the oracle with the sword from behind) How does it feel? You are the one who's being purged at the end. You will pay for everything you've done!
-Oracle: (bleeding so bad but still smirking) But do you think you are better than me? You are attacking from behind, mosquito. You already know that I'm stronger than you, you had to be four people to make me flinch a bit (splits blood at Lloyd's face)
-Lloyd: Agh! (pushes the sword deeper) 

Suddenly, he falls against the ground… I don't really trust him. It could be faked, so I take the chance and slit his throat and every part of his body. After what you did to Blair you don't deserve a better end than this, Oracle.

I have finished now, I have finally won. We won. We did it, Elizabeth, Yuna…
Can I really leave this world now without any bother….
I am almost free…