Chapter 30

LLOYD'S POV 

It has been a week nonstop, it's a miracle that I had time to breathe. I don't really know how I could visit that many countries in such a short time, but I did it and I'm finally at home. 

I'm currently heading to ITZY's dorm, the last object that I need to pick up is there. The chess piece is waiting for me along with Yuna and her answer to my feelings. I'm anxious and nervous, I don't really know what to expect. 

-Yuna: Lloyd? 
-Lloyd: (turns around) Yuna (smiles) I was heading to your dorm… 
-Yuna: (throws herself into his arms) How have you been? Are you finally ready? 
-Lloyd: (nods) I have everything I needed, except for the chess piece and your answer… (looks down) 
-Yuna: (takes the chess piece from her pocket) I kept it with me all the time… (smiles) It's something really special to me, but I understand that you need it (hands it to Lloyd) 
-Lloyd: Thank you (smiles) So, uhm… I should leave already, I need to reach Fukushima as soon as possible. 
-Yuna: Wait Lloyd, I… I've been thinking about everything, especially about us, and it's true that all of this is really crazy and hard to believe, but I still want to help you. You make me feel how no one else does, I like you too! (looks down) It's weird though, I can't believe that because of loving you, you'll die…
-Lloyd: (smiles and pulls her closer for a hug) Thank you so much, Yuna. You don't know what this means to me… 
-Yuna: (starts tearing) You better return with the victory… 
-Lloyd: I promise I will, I can't disappoint you (kisses her forehead gently and leaves) 

It's done, the final stage it's done, all I need to do now is to return to Japan. Apparently, Clive has already started with our plan. 

CLIVE'S POV

Lloyd sent us a message saying that he would pick up the last object today, and that's the signal for us to start with our plan.

First of all, we have sent a group of three to disguise between the church members. Mike, Eden and Tyor. Lloyd crafted a magic necklace which will make them have the appearance of normal humans. That way, they'll be able to pass us the information about the church so we can attack at the best moment. 

If it was not enough, we have sent another group along with them for support. John, Ruben and Ulya, will be outside the church waiting for news from the first group. It'll be an easy task for them since they have mostly trained for their camouflage. 

-Luna: Are you sure that we've chosen fairly? Lot of teams volunteered to do it. 
-Clive: Yeah, but Mike, Eden and Tyor are our aces, no offense for the rest, but I trust them the most. 
-Geovnorf: I agree with you, and the other team is just perfect for hiding. We've done the right thing. The rest are very useful too, but they'll be better at the battlefield. 
-Luna: (sighs) Okay. So what now? 
-Clive: Now… All we have to do is wait for Lloyd to arrive and also for any new information about the church. 
-Luna: Ugh, I can't remain here waiting… 
-Geovnorf: You should relax a bit, take this chance to rest before we really start. You need to be fresh for fighting. 
-Luna: Fine, fine, I got you… So, Clive… Do you want to come and rest with me? (smiles) 
-Clive: Why would I do that? 
-Luna: (pissed) Sometimes I really hate you, dumbass (starts walking away) 
-Geovnorf: (sighs) You really can't stop fighting… 
-Clive: That's who we are (shrugs and smiles) 

MIKE'S POV

-Time skip a day later-

So here we are, we need to be really careful from now on. We must act as church people, or in other words, soldiers of light. 

-Mike: Are you wearing the necklace given by Lloyd? 
-Eden: Yeah. 
-Tyor: (nods) I'm ready for it, let's go for it already. 
-Mike: Okay, do you know something about John's group? 
-Eden: They are already in position, we can start. 
-Mike: Fine, everything is going as planned, let's do this. Remember to be cautious about what you talk about. 
-Tyor: We'll be okay, we have been practicing for this, Mike (smiles) 
-Eden: Yeah, relax. 

We then approach the huge church's door and knock, suddenly I feel like shivering. There's a weird vibe coming from this place, I really feel the hostility. 

-???: Who is it? 
-Mike: We are coming from the old Transylvania in order to attend our Lord's call. 
-???: You and who else? 
-Mike: My siblings. 
-???: (opens the door) You arrive quite late. 
-Eden: The trip is long, we are really sorry, however, we'll make it up to our Lord. 
-Tyor: Yeah, we will serve loyally until the end. 
-???: Fine, may I know your names? 
-Mike: My name is Mikael, and they are Erik, and Tasha (smiles and how's) It's a pleasure,... 
-???: Peter, my name is Peter (smiles) Follow me inside, they are about to have a meeting about the revelation's day. Apparently, that monster is getting ready for something big, but there's nothing to je afraid of, they are just scums. They can't exist in this world, that's why we are sure that our Lord will help us from heaven (looks to the ceiling) 
-Tyor: For sure (smiles)

I look at Eden who's actually sending a message to Ruben, we have done it, we are already inside. The first part of the plan has been completed successfully. I hope Lloyd arrives in Hellmond soon, we must be all together when the time to attack comes. 

-Oracle: Friars! We've all been reunited in order to purge the world that our lord created for and only humans! They are getting ready to come for us, but we have the Saint's protection and there's nothing able to defeat us! (laughs evilly) We will use our magic map in order to attack them in three days, during the dawn. The sinners' blood will be spilled and it'll be used to fertilise the saint earth that will help us to ascend heaven! 
-Everyone: Yeah!