Chapter 12

LLOYD'S POV

Well, I didn't expect the meeting to be like this, actually there's a tense vibe sending thrills all over my body. However, I need to break the ice so these two start getting along again. Enough of this nonsense, it's time to get over the past. 

-Lloyd: Luna, we have dinner for more than two, would you like to stay with us? (smiles) 
-Luna: I don't know, I wouldn't like to bother anyone… 
-Clive: It's late, you already are. 
-Lloyd: Clive… (sighs) You are more than welcome, Luna. 
-Luna: (smiles) It's nice having someone who didn't change. It reminds me of the old days… 
-Lloyd: Yeah, we used to have dinner together almost everyday (chuckles) It was really fun. 

I then head to the kitchen and start preparing dinner along with Luna. She shouldn't be cooking since she's our guest, but leaving her alone with Clive is not a nice idea right now. 

-Lloyd: I'm sorry for making you cook today, you are our guest, we should be more thoughtful…(smiles)
-Luna: No, it's okay, this way we can chat comfortably (smiles) 
-Lloyd: It's a relief then (chuckles) So, how have you been? Are you still with that boy? 
-Luna: Derek? Pfft no… He's an idiot. 
-Lloyd: You used to like him a lot… (smirks) 
-Luna: I was a kid by that time, I didn't know anything about love… (laughs) We broke up. 
-Lloyd: Oh, then you came here alone? 
-Luna: (nods) My clan is currently staying in Budapest. I'll reunite with them after my vacation here (smiles). I'm really happy that we met again. 
-Lloyd: I am too, I hope Clive is not ruining your vacations (chuckles) 
-Luna: Nah, it's okay… I somehow understand him. 
-Lloyd: You do? 
-Luna: He probably had a reason to kill Moonlight. I know how much does it hurt to lose a sibling, so I know what is he going through right now (looks down) 
-Lloyd: We… We really don't know what happened that day, only Clive knows the truth behind your sister's death. 
-Luna: That's right, I should actually try to know what happened. But I don't think he'll collaborate. 
-Lloyd: Well give him some time, you'll see how he opens up (smiles) 
-Luna: (chuckles) 

But no. While Luna and I enjoyed our steak, Clive just drank his cup of blood silently, he didn't even raise his gaze towards us. It felt like a real iced wall was surrounding him. He's not being himself. 

-Lloyd: Hey Clive, we have a guest, shouldn't we show some modals? 
-Clive: I don't have anything to show to this person (finishes drinking) I'll be in my room. 
-Luna: Fine, stay there acting like a complete idiot! (throws the cutlery) 
-Clive: Idiot?! At least I'm having the courtesy of not attacking you right now! You are staying in my house! 
-Luna: That's it, attack me like you did with Moonlight! In the end, that's what you are, a killer! (starts tearing) And as long as I remember, this is not your house, asshole! 
-Clive: WHATEVER! (disappears) 

I facepalm and sigh while trying to understand the situation, there must be a way to solve it. The dinner thing didn't work out as I thought, but I'm not going to give up. There must be something I can do to help them to get along. Wait, I have an idea… 

-Time skip to the next day-

-Luna: I should get going already, it was a pleasure seeing you again, Lloyd (smiles)
-Lloyd: Yeah, it was awesome. Will you be around the village? 
-Luna: Hmm, I think so, why? 
-Lloyd: I just thought that we could go on an adventure like we used to do (chuckles) 
-Luna: What do you mean? (confused) 
-Lloyd: You know that I'm an expert on crafting, well I've created something to test ourselves (giggles) What do you say? Are you ready for real fun? 
-Luna: I'm always ready for that! (smirks) When would we do it? 
-Lloyd: Tonight, on midnight (smiles) 
-Luna: Perfect! (smiles) 
-Lloyd: We'll meet at the square (waves and leaves) 
-Luna: Til' then (waves) 

I then return inside my house and climb the stairs towards Clive's room. I'll do the impossible to make the two of them go back to normal. 

-Lloyd: (knocks the door) Are you awake? 
-Clive: I'm not getting downstairs with that girl… 
-Lloyd: It's not about that! I've created something to train… 
-Clive: (opens the door) What do you mean? 
-Lloyd: Well, I thought that a labyrinth would be something cool for training… Since we'll face the church, we need to be strong. What do you say? Do you have the guts to do it or are you a coward? (smirks) 
-Clive: Lloyd, are you seriously challenging a vampire? (smirks mischievously) I'll win for sure, I'll get out of that labyrinth before you. 
-Lloyd: Oh well, we'll see that later (smiles) At midnight, okay? 
-Clive: Sure (smiles) 

Well, here we go, I just need to create the labyrinth and then bring the both of them there. It's gonna take me a while and a lot of my energy, I'll need a nice rest after this. 

I spend the rest of the day crafting and creating the labyrinth, it must be done in a way that the only way to escape from it is once they are okay again. 

I feel a little bit guilty for obligating them to make up, but it's necessary for our plan. 

-Time skip until midnight-

First, I'll guide Luna to the labyrinth, and then I'll return back home with the excuse that I needed to finish creating it. Gosh, I'll need to be cautious in order to sneak out without them actually noticing. 

-Luna: Amazing! (jaw drops) 
-Lloyd: This is today's adventure! (chuckles) You ready? 
-Luna: Totally! Let's go for it (smirks and entera the labyrinth) 
-Lloyd: That's the attitude! (chuckles) 

Okay, one in, just one to go… I'm sure that I am not the only one happy about this. I'm sure that if Moonlight was here, she would want the both of them to get along and go back to how they used to be.