Chapter 2

LLOYD'S POV

I'm currently inside the van heading to the Scarlet Night's campus, I'm supposed to meet Clive there. How much has it been since I last saw him? 200 years ago? Gosh, I missed him.

-Mike: We are almost there... (smiles) He prepared everything for your meeting.
-Lloyd: I can't wait (smiles)
-Mike: By the way, that girl is...
-Lloyd: (nods) It's kinda surprising though... She's really young.
-Mike: That's something new, more time for us... (smiles)
-Lloyd: Yeah, still we need to be fast. They are coming for us and you know that the word "mercy" doesn't exist for them.
-Mike: I still don't understand why they hate us that much... It's annoying.
-Lloyd: I know, but I think that I'm already used to dealing with them, used but also tired... I wonder when we will be able to have a peaceful life. This is a living hell...
-John: We are here, Mike.
-Mike: Okay, everyone help Lloyd to get inside without any kind of problems... Stay alert, who knows where those monsters are...
-Everyone: Yeah!

Once I exit the van, I'm surrounded by some of the members of the Scarlet Night. What would I do without them? I enjoyed my "holidays" with Yuna, but now I need to focus on this.

-Mike: He's inside that room (smiles) He asked for some privacy, so I guess that we'll see you later.
-Lloyd: Yeah, thanks for your help everyone, you did a nice job here. This campus looks absolutely amazing, I hope it last longs not like the other one in London (chuckles)
-Mike: That was a complete disaster, we've learnt and now it is much improved, no one will ever dare to enter this place (smirks)
-Lloyd: I hope so (smiles and enters the room)

Once I'm inside the room, I'm greeted by absolute darkness except for the few candles and a scarlet gaze shining. He hasn't changed at all.

-Lloyd: You are still the same, huh?
-Clive: Ah, not even like this I'm able to surprise you (chuckles and approaches you) How have you been?
-Lloyd: Well... I've been more or less like always... Run away and try to save her (shrugs)
-Clive: However, this will be the last time. I've found where they are staying... (chuckles) We should plan a massive camp against them, don't you think?
-Lloyd: I don't know... For the moment, I think that we should make sure that she's not in danger...
-Clive: As long as you are not near her, she'll be fine (smiles) We need to focus on this (points to a screen) That's their base... I've heard that they've got some kind of priest which they call the oracle. Apparently, he's the most dangerous right now, but we are not really sure about it... 
-Lloyd: I see... Well, then... Shouldn't we try to discover something else about them before trying anything? What if it's a trick and this information is fake? 
-Clive: Are you saying that you don't trust me? (offended) I've been working hard non-stop during the past 200 years to get this information, while you... You were just playing the blind dates game! 
-Lloyd: (sighs) I wouldn't like to fight you right now, Clive. 
-Clive: You started this more than 1000 years ago, you could show some thankfulness from time to time, you know? We are so close to finally being free.
-Lloyd: Im deeply thankful for your help, but you can't just act recklessly, we must be careful in order to avoid London's disaster part two... (looks down) 
-Clive: (sighs) You may be right... Well, since today we should be celebrating our meeting, why don't we party a bit? Everyone here was craving to see you again (smiles) 
-Lloyd: Really? I missed you too guys, you are like my family (chuckles) 
-Clive: Yeah, you are like my brother (bro hugs you) Let's head to the main room, they probably prepared everything for lunch... 
-Lloyd: And the drinks? I still remember the last joke and-
-Clive: Don't worry, we were kids when that happened (laughs) I'm not gonna make you drink blood again... We have bought your favourite, don't worry (smiles) 
-Lloyd: We were kids at 430 years old ? Nevermind, let's go then (smiles) I'm kinda hungry…
-Clive: Let's stay as bro forever.
-Lloyd: Forever ? You know that it's already been way too long since I'm here…  I want to leave before going crazy.

YUNA'S POV 

My ceiling is totally blank right now, has it always been this boring? I look at the chess piece that Lloyd gave me. What's the meaning? What did he mean when he gave it to me? 

The flute is to play it and fall asleep without any problem. But the chess piece? What can I do with it? I raise the piece above my head while looking at the ceiling. It could be a nice chess board.

-Ryujin: (enters her room) Are you planning to lay on your bed all day long? 
-Yuna: Unnie... Do you think that we could buy some paint? 
-Ryujin: Paint? For what? (confused) 
-Yuna: (points to the ceiling) It looks boring... 
-Ryujin: Uhm... It looks like a normal ceiling? 
-Yuna: (holding the chess piece) This needs a board in order to play... 
-Ryujin: You've gone crazy, you should actually forget about that stranger and focus on our practices (smiles) 
-Yuna: He's not a stranger... I know him, somehow... (looks down) 
-Ryujin: Why are you suddenly down? 
-Yuna: I don't know, thinking about him makes my heart ache... 
-Ryujin: Have you fallen for him?! Please, you have a dating ban. Not to say that he gave you a flute and a chess piece instead of flowers and chocolates. Are you sure that you like someone that weird? 
-Yuna: He's not weird! He's just... Unusual, unique (smiles) Yeah, and I'm gonna find him! (gets up and heads to the living room) Who comes with me? I'm gonna buy some paint... 
-Lia: Why? 
-Yuna: I'm gonna create a huge chess board on my ceiling... (chuckles) 
-Lia: What?! You share a room with me, you can't do that! 
-Yuna: Please, eonnie~ (does aegyo) 
-Chaeryeong: It actually sounds fun... Why don't we do it? (giggles) I'll go with you. 
-Yuna: Yes! (grabs her jacket) Let's go! 
-Lia: But... I haven't said "yes" yet... 

How could he give me a chess piece without a board to play? It's okay though, I'll make sure to create one so we can play. Maybe this piece has something to do and will help me to find him. I really hope so...