Chapter 25

GEOVNORF'S POV

I'm currently waiting for Lloyd and the rest to get inside Hellmond. What's the only way to take over something? It is by owning what everyone wants, in this case, I think that we can own the food reserve.

-Geovnorf: Everyone, come here and listen carefully to me. We can't allow these weak and annoying living beings to control us. We are dark elves and we do whatever we want to do right?! 
-Everyone: Yeah! 
-Geovnorf: I have a nice idea to take control here. We'll own the food reserve. How? Well, we'll get inside Hellmond tomorrow and we'll block the entrance and exits (smirks) Also, I need some of you to be troublesome so they focus their attention on you all, while me and some others, take over the food. Are you in? Or are you going to allow them to control you? 
-Everyone: In! In! 
-Geovnorf: Well said, we'll make sure to control everything! We took over the underworld, let's do it with the earth too! 
-Everyone: Yeah! 

-Time skip to the next day-

-Lloyd: Good morning Geovnorf, did you rest well? (smiles) 
-Geovnorf: Yeah, as I said, this place is not that bad… (stretching) We are ready for whatever you want to do. 
-Lloyd: Nice, let's get inside Hellmond, there's still a lot to do. 
-Geovnorf: Sure, everyone let's go (smirks) 
-Lloyd: Okay, so the thing is that we need to build more houses for all the people participating in this fight. There's a lot to do, so I wouldn't be joking around and wasting time. Take this seriously, please. 
-Geovnorf: Ah yeah, we will, don't worry (fake smiles) Everyone, you heard him. It's time to start! 

Then, like a plague, some of my dark elves start running around as if they had no brain. They are being loud, and they are making sure to be as annoying as possible. 

Some of them are taking the stairs from the rooftop making them all fall to the ground, this is seriously one of the best sights ever. This is what you get from humiliating the dark elves. 

I spot Lloyd and some other people coming to check what's going on. I take this chance to sneak with three other elves into the food zone. This is easier than what we thought. 

We head to the food zone making sure that no one notices us. And once inside, we make sure to block the entrance and exits from all the city. Now we are the ones ruling. 

-Geovnorf: Make sure that no one enters, I'll announce my proclamation as the new governor of Hellmond (smiles and exits to the balcony) 
-Lloyd: Geovnorf! (while being hold by two elves) 
-Geovnorf: Oh Lloyd, you've been so bold to assume that you would get to control us that easily… Threatens us with Fenrir? We both know that you are too nice to do something… You need to learn not to trust that fast (chuckles) Now look at what happened! I'm the new governor! I own Hellmond! (laughs) 
-Lloyd: Really Geovnorf? (smirks) 
-Luna: I knew that apart from smelling something rotten, I smelled something fishy too! 
-Clive: I congratulate you, Geovnorf. Barely anyone dares to betray Lloyd like that (chuckles) 
-Geovnorf: What? Why are you acting like that?! You should be horrified! Scared of us! We are the dark elves, we will destroy you! 
-Lloyd: You haven't checked the backyard yet, right? (smirks) 
-Geovnorf: What's at the-
-Dark elf 1: Governor, Fenrir is here! 
-Geovnorf: Impossible! He didn't do the magic circle! 
-Luna: Aren't you listening? We knew that something was wrong… 
-Clive: Yeah, why would you prefer to rest outside the city? 
-Lloyd: You shouldn't have tried to betray me, Geovnorf… (serious) Fenrir! Time for a snack! 
-Geovnorf: Lloyd no! Don't, please!
-Fenrir: (eats a dark elf) 
-Geovnorf: (falls to his knees) I'll return to the underworld, we'll let you free! But stop this! (desperate) Everyone! Let them go! 
-Lloyd: We have an agreement, Geovnorf! You can't leave and go back to the underworld… And if you ever try to leave, I swear that I'll chase you and I won't stop until Fenrir has eaten all and each of you, are you hearing me?! (pissed gets to the balcony and punches him) I hope you learnt from this… Fenrir, you can spit him out.
-Fenrir: (spits the dark elf out) 
-Geovnorf: H-He's not dead? (trembling) 
-Lloyd: This was just a warning, next time I don't promise that any of you will survive. Now I want all and each of you to collaborate with us and have a peaceful alliance. We need to respect the rules (place a hand on his shoulder) With this, we are not trying to make sure that we are superior to you, cause we are not. We both have the same rights, we are the same. And for living together without any trouble, we need to respect the rules and have respect for each other, okay? 
-Geovnorf: Lloyd… 
-Lloyd: Just by the fact that you came here, you are better than the light elves. I don't care if anyone likes you, you are all our allies and I appreciate all and everyone of you. So, thank you for joining us, and thanks for helping us (smiles) As I said at the beginning, I hope we can get along (extends his hand) 
-Geovnorf: I… I hope so too (shakes hands with Lloyd) 

I thought that they were the bold ones to assume that they would be able to control us. But we are actually the ones who have been acting like complete assholes. 

I think that me and the rest of the dark elves have been living alone in our own world for too much time. We have forgotten how to respect others, and that actually makes us even worse. 

From now on, I would like us to be more open minded and to collaborate with them by respecting everyone. We need to finish with this "bad people" fame that we have gained during the last years. We have to prove that we are precious like everyone else. As Lloyd said, we are the same. The dark elves should be a strong and respected clan everywhere in the world, not a clan that others are disgusted about.