Chapter 21

LLOYD'S POV 

We head to a more private room where we are sure that no one will hear anything of what we talk about. 

-Lloyd: Well, you already know, but the plan of getting the light elves as allies failed. 
-Luna: What a pity… 
-Lloyd: However, we can still use our plan B. We can't stop moving (smiles) 
-Clive: So, what's the plan B about? 
-Lloyd: We can try to get as allies the second type of elves. 
-Clive: You can't be serious. 
-Luna: The dark elves?! (surprised) 
-Lloyd: Yeah, the dark elves. 
-Clive: You are crazy, they don't want to have any kind of relationship with anyone except with the ones like them. In other words, dark elves only interact with dark elves. You'll be ignored, it's a huge waste of time. 
-Luna: Wait Clive, it could work… He thought that his friends would help, but they refused to. Maybe the "bad" ones will do the opposite, maybe they join us (smiles) 
-Clive: It's crazy… 
-Lloyd: Do you have any other ideas? 
-Clive: Isn't enough with the werewolves and the vampires? I think we are being greedy. 
-Lloyd: Clive, you saw what the Soldiers of Light are capable of, we can't risk facing them just with us. We need allies. 
-Luna: I'm with Lloyd. 
-Clive: (sighs) Are you travelling to the underground, then? 
-Lloyd: (nods) I'll be travelling to Svartalfheim. 
-Clive: And what else? Are you going to take another month there? 
-Lloyd: I don't know… Why are you suddenly so tense? 
-Clive: I'm not tense, it's just that I don't like it when you leave for that long. Look, I have to lead the vampires, and now I need to keep an eye on werewolves too. It's tiring, you know? 
-Luna: You don't need to do anything with werewolves (pissed) We've been really good all this time. What happens with you now? 
-Clive: Nothing. Let's continue with this. 
-Lloyd: Okay, so I'll be leaving for Svartalfheim and meanwhile, you can start training and thinking of a strategy. 
-Clive: Where are we supposed to do so? 
-Lloyd: In a military basement? 
-Clive: Here? Any human could discover us, and that includes the church (serious) 
-Lloyd: About that-
-Luna: I have a nice idea! We could do like the dark elves! (smiles) 
-Clive: What do you mean? 
-Luna: We could create a city for us underground. And there, we can train and hide from the church. 
-Lloyd: It's a nice idea, but it'll be hard too. 
-Clive: Why am I hanging with these two? (sighs) Okay, let's do that. 
-Lloyd: (smiles) Where should it be done? 
-Luna: A place where humans can't head… 
-Lloyd: Such as? 
-Clive: A radioactive place… Humans' bodies can't hold that kind of energy. 
-Luna: Where are we going then? 
-Lloyd: (grabs a world map) Clive, any idea? 
-Clive: (sighs) It should be in Fukushima. Sadly, that's where the biggest radioactive disaster happened. 
-Luna: Then, we'll be traveling to Japan! (smiles) 
-Lloyd: I guess so (smiles) I trust the both of you, I know that you'll be able to manage while I'm with the dark elves. I'll try not to take that much… 
-Clive: Yeah, make sure of it, cause if not I'll be the one going for you (jokes) 
-Lloyd: You wished you could travel to another world (chuckles) You would be able to meet different kinds of girls… 
-Clive: Yeah, maybe I would had accepted marrying the elf princess (smiles) 
-Lloyd: She's a kid, you idiot (laughs) 
-Luna: Is that really the fun of traveling to other worlds? 
-Clive: (rolls his eyes) I forgot, I have something to do (leaves) 
-Lloyd: Ah, well… I guess that we are done with our talk… 
-Luna: Wait, Clive! We haven't said when would we be leaving? 
-Clive: Cause it is not even necessary to discuss it. We'll leave as soon as possible, we can't create a city from one day to another. Ain't no time to waste (serious) 
-Lloyd: That's right! (smiles) I'll be creating a magic circle again tonight. 
-Luna: Fine, but there's no need to be that serious. You can smile like Lloyd does, you know? 
-Clive: (sighs) Luna, you still need to mature a lot. You need to differentiate when is time for joking, and when is not. Right now we have the most important mission of our lives. We must be serious. Please, tell your dad to make the werewolves start packing, I'll be reuniting with the vampires (leaves) 
-Luna: I hate his bossy side, I really do! 
-Lloyd: (chuckles) He's just trying to act cool in front of you… You know how the real him is, he's like an innocent child (shrugs and smiles) I'll be leaving too, I hope you have no problem with the city. 
-Luna: Yeah, good luck you too with the dark elves (smiles) 
-Lloyd: This time it'll work out, you'll see (chuckles and enters his house) 

I enter my house and start drawing the magic circle and sit in the middle while trying to open the door to Svartalfheim. It's the first time I'll visit that place, actually, I have never seen a dark elf before. I wonder how they are...

I don't need too much time to arrive at Svartalfheim, it is an Underworld, so it is much nearer. By tomorrow, I'll already be there. I close my eyes and start focusing on opening the doors, this is a very delicate process. 

CLIVE'S POV

I'm currently packing everything I'll need in our new lives in Japan. When suddenly I feel someone tapping my shoulder. I turn around to bump with Luna. 

-Clive: What do you need? 
-Luna: Why are you like this? 
-Clive: How? 
-Luna: Sweet and cold at the same time, how's that possible? 
-Clive: Think about it yourself, you are the responsible after all. 
-Luna: E-Eh? What's that supposed to mean? 
-Clive: (smirks and shrugs) 
-Luna: Clive, I'm asking seriously! 
-Clive: And I answered seriously too. Can you please leave and start packing? In two weeks or so, we should be already there. 
-Luna: You are avoiding my question (pout) 
-Clive: I am not. I already answered, it depends on whether you understand it or not. 
-Luna: But-
-Clive: (pats her head) You'll understand one day.