Chapter 27

LLOYD'S POV 

-Time skip until the dinner-

-Lloyd: So, where are we heading? 
-Yuna: I don't know… Is there any kind of restaurant you like? (smiles) Let's not focus on the price tonight. 
-Lloyd: Hmm… This must sound like really shabby, but I'm craving for a nice pizza (chuckles) 
-Yuna: Pizza? (laughs) I really didn't expect that… 
-Lloyd: Huh? Why not? 
-Yuna: Your appearance doesn't suit that kind of food at all. It seems like you are a soiled kid who just eats expensive stuff (giggles) 
-Lloyd: Do you think I am like that? Don't you remember the first time we met? 
-Yuna: Of course I do! By that time, I thought that you were a homeless boy… (looks down shyly) I really enjoyed that time. 
-Lloyd: I enjoyed it too (smiles) 
-Yuna: Why did you leave, then? If we are happy together, and I needed to be protected, why didn't we stay together? 
-Lloyd: Because if I'm near you, you are even more in danger (looks down) Look, I just want the best for you, you know? This must sound weird or creepy too, but you are someone really special to me. 
-Yuna: That sounded so sincere… (smiles slightly blushed) 
-Lloyd: It is… (smiles) 
-Yuna: This is going to sound weird too… I don't really know you at all, you barely talk about yourself. But somehow, I don't know, every time I look at you, my heart does a thing that… (stops talking because of embarrassment) 
-Lloyd: A thing that? 
-Yuna: No, no, it was nothing… (chuckles) It was too creepy. 
-Lloyd: I wanted to listen to it… (smiles) You know, when I look at you, my heart does a thing too… 
-Yuna: (smiles) We are really weird. 
-Lloyd: We are (chuckles) 

We head to a nearby pizza restaurant and order some to take away. We have decided to eat them on the rooftop where you can see all of Seoul lit up. 

-Yuna: This place is amazing! (excited) 
-Lloyd: I know right? (smiles widely) This is one of my favourite places… I used to come here when I needed to think about something. 
-Yuna: (smiles) And you are sharing this place with me? 
-Lloyd: I would share everything with you (chuckles) 
-Yuna: (pushes you) Stop it! You are saying embarrassing stuff all the time… It makes me shy (pouts) 
-Lloyd: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, in exchange, I'll make sure that you really enjoy this week. 
-Yuna: Hmmm okay, in that case, I forgive you (smiles) 

And just as I promised, we spent the whole week together visiting different places such as the zoo, the amusement park, a drive in cinema, and even ice skating. Today is the last time, and we are currently walking by the seashore. 

I think it's time to go on to the next step. After this, I'll leave and I don't know when I will return. If it couldn't be worse, afterwards the final fight will start and I won't have time to be with her. It must be, now or never. 

-Lloyd: Yuna… 
-Yuna: Hmmm? 
-Lloyd: I have something to tell you. 
-Yuna: What is it? 
-Lloyd: I'm in love with you (serious) 
-Yuna: (all red) W-What are you saying?! How can you say something like that so directly?! 
-Lloyd: Because I'm the kind of person who likes going straight to the point (smiles) My love from you comes from before you were even born. 
-Yuna: What do you mean? (confused) 
-Lloyd: Please, don't hate me after this, I'll explain everything about me to you (smiles)
-Yuna: I would never hate you, Lloyd (chuckles) 
-Lloyd: Fine, to start, I'm not a human but you already know that. You are always asking me who I am, well I'm Lloyd Bishop, the descendant of the first witch to ever exist.
-Yuna: T-Then… 
-Lloyd: (nods) I'm a wizard (smiles) 
-Yuna: Like Harry Potter?! (excited) 
-Lloyd: Uhm… No, not really (chuckles) So, I'm 1295 years old… I should have already died, but I just couldn't.
-Yuna: Why not? And 1295 years old?! Aren't you tired? Don't you find this life boring? 
-Lloyd: I wanted to die, it's not that I'm bored, it's just that I want to meet again with someone. 
-Yuna: Who?
-Lloyd: My first love (smiles) I really really loved her, but the church killed her and then cursed without being able to die until she loved me again. 
-Yuna: How is she going to love you again if she's already… Uhm, dead?
-Lloyd: Reincarnations, Yuna. 
-Yuna: Ahh… So, why are you here with-- (realises) Wait, it can't be! 
-Lloyd: (nods) You are one of her reincarnation, the sixty-fourth. That's why I love you, and why I can't be with you. Because the church will kill you before you love me and because of my curse danger will come more to you if I stay near you… (sighs) I know this is weird, but I need you to love me Yuna (holds her hands) Love me so I can die. 
-Yuna: How can you ask me for something that cruel? Lloyd… It's selfish, but I don't want you to die. 
-Lloyd: Yuna, if I don't die, you'll be the one dying… I don't want to see the girl I love dying again, do you know how painful it is?! Let me die! Please, I beg you! 
-Yuna: Where are you going after this? 
-Lloyd: I have more magical objects like the chess piece I gave you. All of them are a part of me, so each one has a little bit of my power. I'll be traveling around the world in order to pick them all (sighs) I'll come for the chess piece the last. It will probably be the last time we see each other, so please, give me an answer when that day comes, okay? 
-Yuna: Lloyd… (starts tearing) I hate this (hugs you)
-Lloyd: That's how this life works… (hugs her back) Barely anyone gets to be with the person they love without problems. 
-Yuna: I guess that the only thing I can do for you is praying for you to win that fight and to accomplish your goal (sighs) 
-Lloyd: Thank you, Yuna. You know, this has probably been the best week of my life in quite a while… Since my first lover died, I haven't had the chance to do this, I felt really lonely. 
-Yuna: I'm here with you now (holds your hand) You are not alone (smiles)