Chapter 26

LLOYD'S POV 

-Time skip a year later-

"Flight to Korea, Seoul at 9:00am"

Ah, that's my flight, I should start heading over there already. I grab my suitcase and once I have passed the customs, I head inside the plane looking for my seat. 

Once I'm ready with my belt on and ready to go, I grab my earphones, play ITZY's songs and relax while closing my eyes. I can't believe that I'll finally see her again. 

During the last time, I haven't had a break, but I promise that I haven't stopped thinking about her either. Not even a minute without Yuna in my head. 

I have been reuniting as much allies as possible. And also we've finished building Hellmond. Now it's completely a city underworld, no one would believe it. Also, we've been training non stop. 

The soldiers of Light are really powerful, and we wanted to be ready for what's coming. That's why we have decided to fight each other in order to become stronger. 

Our plan for the final fight is not finished at all, but for the moment, we know that we'll attack during the night and that we'll be divided into groups. 

Groups formed by a vampire, a werewolf and a dark elf. That's why they have been training in groups, not only to become stronger, but also to coordinate and learn to trust each other. 

I'm the last part of the plan, there's something I have to do in order to become stronger and be totally into my maximum power. But before doing anything, I have to visit her. I need to know that she still remembers me, and that she's okay. 

I need her. Despite being accompanied all the time by Luna, Clive and the rest, I feel lonely at the same time. That's because I'm lacking in her. However, my hard work will be paid for the moment I bump into her smile. 

-Time skip until you land in Korea-

And here I am, it's been so long since I last walked around here. I don't want to waste more time, I'll leave my suitcase at the hotel and head immediately to her dorm. 

I head to the hotel and once I'm ready, I leave for ITZY's dorm. Right now it's summer, so I'm sure that her window will be open. 

I look up to spot the window closed. Humans really like to waste electricity with that nonsense of an air conditioner. Anyway, I guess that I'll need to climb up there and check if she's around. 

Once I'm at her balcony, I spot her sitting with her members and Cerberus while looking at her phone. How should I call for her attention? 

I use some of my power to make a message arrive to her phone. Soon, she looks to the window, and suddenly I feel our gazes connected. I could faint right now. 

I told her to head to the street since it would be weird talking on the balcony, so I started getting down too. The moment my feet touch the ground, I feel someone jump on my back. I really really missed her. 

-Yuna: Lloyd! (hugs you tight) Where have you been? You haven't changed, not even a bit! (starts tearing) I've missed you a lot… 
-Lloyd: (chuckles and hugs her back) I've missed you too (smiles) And I've been okay, I have been working on something. But, I'm finally here. 
-Yuna: This is not a dream, right? 
-Lloyd: No, it's not (smiles and wipes her tears) How about you? Everything okay? 
-Yuna: (nods) With Cerby by my side, no one has dared to put a hand on me (chuckles) 
-Lloyd: That's really nice, I'm really happy to hear so (smiles) You've been a good boy, Cerberus (pets him) 
-Yuna: So, what brings you here? 
-Lloyd: How do you dare to ask so? (jokes) I'm here because of you… I got you into trouble, so I wanted to check that you were okay. 
-Yuna: (smiles) You don't need to worry about me, I've been really okay. I am the one who was worried about you, when I used the chess piece, I wasn't able to see your spot. There was just one… 
-Lloyd: That's probably because you checked my location while I was in another world (smiles) 
-Yuna: You died? (shocked) 
-Lloyd: (laughs) No, I didn't… I just… Well, you know, I'll explain everything you want to know during the next week (smiles) 
-Yuna: Next week? (confused) 
-Lloyd: Yeah, well… I'm on a kind of vacations again, and I wondered if you would like to spend some time with me before I leave again… (scratches his nape) 
-Yuna: Are you serious? (excited) 
-Lloyd: Yeah? 
-Yuna: Oh my god! I would love to! We need to go to a lot of places, there's the amusement park, the zoo, we should visit some restaurants too…
-Lloyd: We'll go wherever you want to go (chuckles and mutters) After all, it'll probably be our last time together… 
-Yuna: What have you said? 
-Lloyd: Ah, nothing nothing (smiles) I just hope our bank account to be able to handle (laughs) 
-Yuna: (laughs) Don't worry about it, it can be my treat! 
-Lloyd: No, no, please (smiles) Let me pay too… Although we haven't planned anything yet. 
-Yuna: Where are you staying? 
-Lloyd: In a nearby hotel… 
-Yuna: I see… Then, could we meet tonight? (smiles) 
-Lloyd: Why? Are you proposing me a dinner date? (smiles) 
-Yuna: (blushes) W-What are you saying? Well… It would be a dinner, but d-date… Maybe in a friendly way? 
-Lloyd: You can't have a date in a friendly way, Yuna (chuckles) You are really cute (pats her head) Sure, let's have dinner together. I'll come for you around… 
-Yuna: 10:00 pm? That way you'll have time to rest from your trip… I don't know from where do you come from, but I'm sure that you must be tired (smiles) 
-Lloyd: I came from Japan (chuckles) And I'll take the offer of resting, thank you (smiles) 
-Yuna: See you later then, o-oppa… (shyly) 
-Lloyd: (smiles widely) See you, Yuna.