Chapter 35

LLOYD'S POV 

We are currently on a plane to Transylvania, in order we could bring Yuna along with us, ITZY said that they would be taking a break until their next comeback. Yeji and Lia basically made me promise that I would take good care of her while we are out. 

-Yuna: (smiles) This is really crazy (excited). I have never been there, and I can't believe that I'm travelling with you. 
-Lloyd: Yeah, this makes me happy (smiles)
-Yuna: Are we going to be alone all the time? (slightly blushed) 
-Lloyd: We won't. 
-Yuna: We won't?! (a little disappointed) 
-Lloyd: My friends will be coming, plus I need to introduce them to you (smiles) Someone must look after you once I'm gone. 
-Yuna: Aww, you don't need to worry about that, I'll be really fine (chuckles) 
-Lloyd: Still, I'll rest peacefully knowing that you'll always be protected. 
-Yuna: Fine, then (smiles) So, why aren't your friends travelling with us? 
-Lloyd: They are not humans, we are slowly starting to show up, but it can still shock some humans. They are travelling on their own. 
-Yuna: Ah, I see… I can't wait to meet them, I'm really craving to ask them more stuff about you (smiles)
-Lloyd: About me? (confused)
-Yuna: Yes! How were you when you were all kids and so… That kind of stories are always amazing, plus I would like to get to know you even more (smiles)
-Lloyd: You want to know more about someone who will die soon? 
-Yuna: (nods) It'll make me have even more memories, so I will always remember you (chuckles) 
-Lloyd: That… (blushes) Thank you (smiles shyly) 
-Yuna: Are you embarrassed? (teasing Lloyd) 
-Lloyd: I am not! 
-Yuna: Sure, sure… (giggles) I love when I make you flustered. 
-Lloyd: (rolls his eyes) 

-Time skip some hours later-

We are finally here again, we are at home again, and for the first time in a while, I'm really excited. It's funny, the fact that I'll die soon makes me feel really alive right now. 

-Yuna: You grew up here? 
-Lloyd: (nods) It's a small village, but we didn't need more (smiles) Well, let's head to my house, I'm sure that you are tired. 
-Yuna: Not really, I'm really used to travelling (giggles) 
-Lloyd: Still, you need to be in your best state for the ritual, okay? (pats her head) 
-Yuna: What exactly are we going to do? 
-Lloyd: I'll explain you tomorrow (opens the door) 

We enter my house, and suddenly once I turn the lights on, a lot of people yell "surprise" at us. What's going on here? 

-Lloyd: What's all of this? (confused) 
-Clive: We decided to celebrate a party to bid you goodbye (smiles) Are you surprised? You didn't expect it, right? 
-Lloyd: Yeah, I really am… 
-Luna: It's also to celebrate our victory (smiles and spots Yuna) You must be the girl who drives him crazy, right? I'm Luna, it's a pleasure. 
-Yuna: Yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you too (smiles and bows) 
-Lloyd: Clive, she's Yuna, and Yuna she's my best friend, Clive. 
-Clive: It's weird for me to talk with a human, but I'm really happy to finally meet you (smiles) 
-Yuna: I am too (chuckles and bows again) 
-Luna: Well, so now you should eat something and enjoy the party, okay? (smiles) This is all in your honour! 
-Lloyd: I don't know… We have to do the ritual tomorrow and we need to rest (scratching the back of his nape) 
-Yuna: (clings on Lloyd's arm) C'mon, let's have fun! They made the effort to organise all of this, all we can do is to at least enjoy it! (chuckles) We can rest later… 
-Lloyd: (looks at her and sighs) I can't resist you… (smiles) Let's have fun, everyone! 

After the party, we all headed to our respectives rooms in order to rest and be ready for tomorrow. This is probably my last time sleeping, it's something weird. Tomorrow I'll sleep eternally. I deserve it, right? 

-Time skip to the next day-

It's finally time to start getting ready, it has to be done at midnight, so after showing Yuna around the village, and talking with her about my childhood, it's finally the ritual's turn. 

-Yuna: We are looking really elegant (excited) Is it necessary? 
-Lloyd: It is (smiles) You are looking awesome, really. 
-Yuna: You look really good too (chuckles) So, what do we have to do now? 
-Lloyd: We need to head to my first lover's grave, it's not too far away, so don't worry (smiles) Let's go (offers her his hand) 
-Yuna: (takes his hand) Let's go. Where are the others? 
-Lloyd: They are already there (smiles) I think that they decorated everything and so. 
-Yuna: It looks as if we are getting married… 
-Lloyd: Is more less something like that (chuckles) 
-Yuna: Why does it have to be there? 
-Lloyd: Because I need the first lover and her reincarnation to be together (smiles) 
-Yuna: I see… 

We then head to the top of a hill where all the vampires, all the werewolves and all the dark elves are waiting for us. It's something weird to explain, it's a mix of happiness and sadness. 

However, it's finally the end, it's what I've been waiting for the most. The moment has finally arrived. Here we go. We greet everyone, and then we start with the ritual. 

-Yuna: What do we need to do first? 
-Lloyd: We need to draw a special magic circle (smiles) Clive, did you bring it? 
-Clive: (nods and gives you a necklace) This necklace was really important for Blair… It means a lot for us the fact that you'll be using it (smiles) 
-Lloyd: She was important for me to, of course I would do something for her too (smiles) 

I then use my crafting magic to turn the necklace into a special pen. This brings me a lot of memories, this necklace is the one that I gifted her when we were kids. 

-Lloyd: This pen is the one that we will be using to draw the magic circle (smiles) We need both our blood. 
-Yuna: (nods) Take as much as you need (smiles) 

Once the pen is ready to be used, I draw a huge magic circle placing ourselves on it's center. We are finally ready to start.