Chapter 14

LLOYD'S POV

It's been two days since the two of them made up at the labyrinth. Yesterday I explained to Luna the situation we are going through right now. And it's already time to do our next movement.

-Clive: What are you doing?
-Lloyd: I'm packing.
-Clive: Why? We haven't been here for too much...
-Lloyd: We don't have time to waste, Clive. We should do our next movement already (smiles) I'll be traveling to England in order to find our next allies.
-Clive: Who are you looking for?
-Lloyd: You'll see when the time comes (chuckles) For the moment, I need you to convince the werewolves to join us. So I guess that you'll be traveling along Luna (smirks) You are lucky, huh?
-Clive: Why do you say so? I would be just traveling with our childhood friend... (avoids looking at Lloyd)
-Lloyd: Sure, "friend" (chuckles) Clive, I would need you to make the vampires protect me for a time. I need to do a magic circle and it'll take me some days.
-Clive: Are you traveling to another world?!
-Lloyd: (shrugs) Who knows, you'll see in a future (smiles)
-Clive: (sighs) I'll stop insisting, you won't tell me anyway... (smiles) Okay, let's do that. I'll talk with Mike and the rest.
-Lloyd: I don't need all of them, actually with three of them is enough (smiles) Let the rest stay here to recover.
-Clive: If you want it that way... Well, I should talk with Luna and tell her to start packing.
-Lloyd: (nods) I'll see you later before leaving (smiles)
-Clive: Okay (smiles and leaves)

This is going to be a long trip, but it is necessary too. I just hope that nothing happens while I'm around. I need to relax, I can't have my mind filled with bad thoughts, or I won't be able to travel where I want to.

-Time skip some hours later-

-Clive: So, Mike, John and Elias will be traveling with you (smiles) Are you sure that you just need three of them?
-Lloyd: (nods) I just need protection for some days, we'll be okay.
-Luna: (hugs Lloyd) Have a nice and safe trip, I hope we can meet again soon (smiles)
-Lloyd: (nods) I hope we can meet again soon too. Have a nice trip to Budapest. I hope your clan accepts joining us.
-Luna: Well, it'll be hard since Clive and vampires are not too welcomed. But I'm sure that they'll understand once they know the truth (smiles and glances at Clive)
-Clive: Don't worry, we'll do our best while you are not around Lloyd (smiles)
-Lloyd: (nods) I'm leaving then.

London, here we go.

-Time skip four days later-

Our trip to London took us just four days thanks to vampire powers. They can really travel at an amazing speed. I would compare their speed to humans' planes, they are a bit slower. And we had taken secret difficult paths to not be noticed by humans and the Church, so it took a bit longer than we thought.

-Mike: What exactly are we doing here? As far as I know, magic creatures don't live with too many humans around.
-Lloyd: I know, but this is not our last stop (smiles) Here is the place where the magic circle needs to be done.
-John: Why?
-Lloyd: Because I was born here, my vital energy is much stronger here (smiles) What would take me a day here, it would take me a week if I'm too far away.
-Mike: Makes sense. Then, should we start?
-Lloyd: (nods) Let's look for an empty apartment where I can do the circle without interruptions.
-Elias: (using his powers) There's a building with empty apartments not too far.
-Mike: Guide us there, then.

We start walking around as if we were normal humans. It's seriously been so long since I last visited my country. It has changed a lot. The building, the people, everything is different.

-John: This is really different from the village in Transylvania.
-Mike: Of course, London is a big city.
-Elias: We are in the capital (smiles)
-Mike: I like how humans change their buildings designs and so with the time. It's fun traveling to places where you have been and finding them totally renewed. It's like you never stop visiting new places (chuckles)
-Lloyd: Yeah, but there's some stuff that shouldn't be changed.
-Elias: He has a point there.

After walking around fifteen minutes, we finally reached our destination. Using our powers, we get to enter the apartment.

-Lloyd: (stretching) Well, take a seat boys, it'll take me a while (chuckles) My body will be totally in silence and with my eyes closed without moving an inch. Don't worry, I'll be just connecting with another world. It takes a lot to completely travel, so until my body disappears, you'll need to protect me.
-Mike: It's okay, don't worry (smiles) No one will dare to approach this apartment while we are around.
-John: Yeah, have a nice trip.
-Lloyd: (finishing drawing the circle) See you soon (smiles and starts connecting with the other world)

I close my eyes and start feeling how my soul is slowly traveling out of my body. This experience is similar to death, so it is actually kinda painful. However, I need to stay strong. This time I'll successfully win the battle.

CLIVE'S POV

-Already in Budapest-

We are in a big city, is Luna sure about this? How is it possible for them to hide their powers from humans? A clan is way too big to be hidden in a place like this one.

-Luna: You look surprised (chuckles)
-Clive: I just can't imagine how you do it to live here. It must be difficult...
-Luna: It is not (smiles) We have the control of the mafia's world. Humans think that my father is a dangerous head, so there's a district reserved for us where barely anyone dares to walk by.
-Clive: I see... I wouldn't like facing a werewolf clan neither (chuckles)
-Luna: You are an original vampire, it is not as if you were an harmless fly (giggles)
-Clive: You are right (smiles)
-Luna: Well, this is the district I told you about (smiles). It is called Moonlight in her honour. Are you ready to face my father again?
-Clive: (gulps) I don't have any other option. Lloyd needs me to do this, plus I want to visit Moony again (smiles weakly)
-Luna: (holds her hand) Let's do it then, I'll be right next to you (smiles)