Chapter 1

YUNA'S POV

Three days... It's been three days without being able to sleep. Why tho? We've been practicing for our comeback, and saying that I'm deadly tired is not enough... Then, why the hell can't I sleep? Each time I try to close my eyes, I feel like something is watching me. I have this weird feeling that something bad will happen if I sleep... I need it, like really...

-Yuna: (sighs and gets out of bed) Gosh...
-Lia: Yuna? Where are you going? Its like... 3:00am?
-Yuna: It's okay, go back to sleep... I'm going to the toilet (smiles)
-Lia: (nods and closes her eyes again)

I head to the living room and close the door to avoid waking up any of the members. This is something serious, if I don't get to sleep, I won't be able to give my best up the stage.

I throw myself to the couch and turn on the TV. I turn the volume down, and then I try to distract myself. It passes around half hour when I start hearing something weird...

I press the bottom "mute" with the remote and pay attention to a really sweet melody... Where is it coming from? I try to follow the noise and I end up heading to the balcony.

Once I'm out, I spot someone playing what it seems to be a flute down at the street. What is he doing? Is he aware of what time is it? Someone could report him...

-Yuna: Hey! Hey!
-Boy: (looks up to her and smiles)
-Yuna: What are you doing?! Are you aware or what time is it? The neighbours could report you...
-Boy: (smiles and stops playing) Sorry, am I bothering you? Cause you are now yelling and it is way noisier than my flute... (chuckles)
-Yuna: Tch. Here people is trying to sleep... You better stop and go away, or else, ill call the police.
-Boy: Okay, okay, there's no need to be aggressive... (chuckles and puts the flute inside the bag) I hope you can sleep tonight...
-Yuna: Yeah, I hope so too-- How do you know that?! (panics) Are you a stalker?! A sasaeng?!
-Boy: (giggles) Don't overreact... I've been seeing that light turned on, all the days I've been playing here... That's why I thought that you were not able to sleep...
-Yuna: You've been here other days? I didn't hear your flute...
-Boy: I know, at first I just used to walk around... (chuckles) But then I thought that maybe a sweet melody would help you to sleep...
-Yuna: You played it for me?!
-Boy: Yeah, we can say so (smiles)
-Yuna: You don't even know me... Or... Do you?
-Boy: Who doesn't know Yuna of ITZY? (chuckles)
-Yuna: Wait there.

I grab a jacket and head down to the street where this mysterious boy is. I shouldn't do this. This is actually something really dangerous... But if I keep on yelling to talk with him, I'll wake up all the neighbourhood. Plus, there's something that tells me that he's not dangerous... Somehow, I feel attracted to him. I feel like I met a really important person in life after a long time apart from each other, but the thing is that I don't know him...

-Yuna: (approaches the boy) Who are you?
-Boy: Does it really matter?
-Yuna: It does... I'm talking with a stranger and that's forbidden...
-Boy: Telling you my name will make me stop being a stranger? (chuckles) You are weird... Why did you come down? I might me someone dangerous...
-Yuna: Judging by your appearance, you could... But I don't know, there's something that tells me that you are not...
-Boy: Hmmm, you are interesting (smiles) My name is Lloyd, nice to meet you.
-Yuna: Lloyd... Okay, why are you doing this?
-Lloyd: Doing what?
-Yuna: Helping me to sleep...
-Lloyd: Because I want to.
-Yuna: And?
-Lloyd: Nothing else... I just thought that doing a charity act from time to time will make me feel like a better person...
-Yuna: I'm supposed to be your charity act?!
-Lloyd: To sump up, yeah, you are my charity act (chuckles)
-Yuna: Ugh, I think I could hate you for calling me like that...
-Lloyd: But you don't hate me, right? (chuckles)
-Yuna: No... I don't...
-Lloyd: Nice then (smiles)
-Yuna: Uhm... When are you planning to rest? I mean... Why would you be walking around at this time?
-Lloyd: I'm on holidays here, and I wanted to explore by myself... During the day I can't do that...
-Yuna: Why?
-Lloyd: That's a secret (winks)
-Yuna: (blushes) You are trying to be interesting?
-Lloyd: I am not, but do I look interesting to your eyes? (smirks)
-Yuna: Hmmm... You are although you have that appearance...
-Lloyd: What kind of appearance do I have?
-Yuna: Like a bad boy, almost homeless...
-Lloyd: That's interesting, you are someone really interesting Yuna-ssi (laughs)