Chapter 15

???'S POV

I'm currently returning back to the monastery after working on an exorcism, when suddenly I spot a familiar face around. 

That face… There's no doubt, he's the biggest enemy. The biggest sin above the Earth! I must communicate with the oracle, Lloyd is here. He has returned "home". 

ORACLE'S POV

I'm currently praying in front of the Saint Cross, when suddenly one of my soldiers interrupts me. 

-Oracle: What have I said about interrupting me? 
-Soldier: But sir-
-Oracle: WHAT HAVE I SAID?! 
-Soldier: We would be punished if we interrupted your communication season with our Lord… (looks down) 
-Oracle: It's funny that you remember, cause now you don't have any excuse to defend yourself! What should I do? Should I cut off your hands? (laughs evilly) Maybe that tongue for  talking in front of our Lord? What should I do? What should I do?! 
-Soldier: Sir, Lloyd Bishop has been seen walking around in London. 
-Oracle: (stops and turns around slowly) What have you said? 
-Soldier: Lloyd Bishop has-
-Oracle: I already heard it! What the hell is he doing there?! (pissed) I need some time alone to use my abilities… 
-Soldier: Yes, sir… (boes and start walking away) 

Oh Lloyd, what the hell are you doing there? Do you think that you can escape from me? I have people working for me around the world. It doesn't matter where you hide, I'll find you. 

I then used a special map that I inherited from my father, and he from my grandpa, and we could go on until the beginning of this holy organisation. 

I can localise the creatures that my family has cursed. Each presence has a color, so we can control them and their activities. However, Lloyd is not that easy to trick. 

He has used those shitty magic objects to confuse us. Since each of those objects have a piece of him, his presence is distributed around the world. And if he  moves into an area where several of these objects are found, we have no way of knowing exactly where he is.

But that's not all, the fact that his presence is around the world, his power is too. So he's not at his strongest moment right now. That makes me curious, what the hell is he trying to do?! He's clearly in London ! That signal was not here before… I'll need to keep an eye on him now that I know that the real Lloyd is in London. 

CLIVE'S POV

The moment I step inside the Moonlight's district, a lot of eyes land on me. I gulp as nervousness starts getting over me. Luna smiles at me reassuring me that everything will be okay. 

-Clive: I think that it's too obvious who I am… 
-Luna: You are the first vampire who dares to enter this place. Plus, you are the kid who supposedly killed my sister. Of course everyone is checking you out. 
-Clive: (sighs) I'll do my best to prove that I am innocent. 
-Luna: (nods and smiles) You'll be fine, you'll see. Follow me, my house is right in front of us. 
-Clive: Okay. 

We keep on walking and stop in front of a huge mansion, it is quite obvious that the clan's leader lives here. I feel a little bit anxious, I'm literally getting inside the wolf's mouth. 

And if it couldn't be worse, this time I'm alone, there's not any vampire around to help me. I need to be cautious. I wouldn't like to piss them off. 

-Luna: Let's go (opens the door) Dad! I'm back, I brought-

Before Luna could finish what she was saying, I felt someone grab my arm and kick my knees making me fall to the ground. God, werewolves are not too good about welcoming. 

-Luna: Clive! 
-Leader: Luna! Can you please explain to me why? What is this idiot doing here? Don't you know who is he? (serious)
-Luna: Dad, you don't understand, we are here because we need to go back to normal. We must make up, vampires are-
-Leader: They are traitors, once they catch you off guard, they'll stab your back. Remember what he did to your sister! 
-Luna: No dad, have you ever tried getting to know the truth about what happened that day? We didn't even allow Clive to explain what happened. You need to listen and-
-Leader: I refuse to listen to a vampire! (gets up and heads towards Clive) I gotta admit that you have guts for coming here alone. I don't know what kind of trick you use to convince my daughter, but it won't work with me. (steps on Clive's head) 
-Clive: (pissed) You have no right to treat me like this. Since it seems like werewolves can't sit and listen, I'll need to dare you to fight me so I can prove you my innocence. 
-Leader: Fight me? (smirks) Interesting. Let's see what someone like you can do (to his worker) Let him get up and reunite everyone, there'll be a show tonight. 
-Luna: Clive, are you sure about this? 
-Clive: I came here to talk, and it seems like it is the only way he'll listen to me. Plus, as a leader, I can't allow anyone to make fun of vampires. (determined) 

We then leave the house and start getting to the district's center. There's a lot of noise since everyone is willing to watch the fight. Ugh, I really didn't want to reach this point. 

-Leader: Everyone, we are all reunited because today, we'll finally take revenge for what happened to my dear daughter Moonlight. This killer (pointing at Clive) Has the guts to come to our home and dare me into a fight, what should I do? Should I punish him?! 
-Everyone: Yeah! (booing you) 
-Clive: (sighs) Let's end with this as soon as possible. 
-Leader: You said it (jumps on him and throws him to the ground) 

Fighting against a werewolf is like literally fighting against a wolf. They are beasts, their muscles are really strong and their senses are amazing. 

However, I'm an original vampire and I have my own strength too. 

-Clive: (pushes him) I'll prove you that I'm innocent! 
-Leader: (lands against a wall) Arrggh! I'll eat those scarlet eyes of yours! (runs towards you) 
-Clive: Catch me if you can (smirks) 

This is getting into a wild mode, I don't promise anyone that I'll be able to control. I'm fighting for my honor, I must win.