Chapter 17

???'S POV

???: Yeah, we got it. We'll make sure to check what the subject, Lloyd Bishop, is planning. We'll inform you as soon as possible. Okay, I'll bring people along with me. Yeah, he won't escape (hangs up) 

Well, it seems like we got a new mission. This is quite exciting, the Soldiers' of Light commitment is to eradicate all kinds of unnatural living were. 

-???: Gabriel and Castiel, we've gotten a mission (smirks) The oracle has sent us Lloyd's location. He's in the city. 
-Castiel: (sighs) I haven't finished with my prayers yet…
-Gabriel: Are you sure about this, Michael? It's not a fake alarm? 
-Michael: I just finished talking with the Oracle. Now we need to be fast in order not to disappoint him. 
-Castiel: Let's just do it already, you are right. I don't want to disappoint him. This is what our Lord wanted us to do (gets up) Let's get him. 

We start heading towards a tall building where almost all the apartments are empty. Let's see how they will welcome us. We've been willing to fight against them! 

LLOYD'S POV

I don't know exactly how many times I have been inside this circle. All I know is that it is almost completed. I need to concentrate some more, but I'm really exhausted. 

Suddenly, the windows break revealing three shining figures. I can't lose my concentration. I need to stay still. But who the hell are they? Are they members of that "army" called Soldiers of Light? I didn't expect them to attack us first…

-Mike: Don't worry Lloyd, we can win against them (serious) 
-Castiel: I wouldn't be that sure of it (smirks) Whenever you say, Michael. 
-Michael: End with them. Gabriel, you can attack the one at the circle. 
-Gabriel: Sure (starts running towards Lloyd) 

I feel another presence getting closer to the circle, however, John blocks him and I get to continue with the ritual. Judging by the noises, the fight is being really rude, I would be afraid of opening my eyes. 

When I started feeling something coming towards me again, I finally completed and crossed the door to another world. Alfheim, I'm finally here. 

I'm a little bit worried, I don't know exactly how the fight ended. Are Mike and the rest okay? I wouldn't forgive myself if something had happened to them. How would I tell Clive? 

And talking about Clive, has he been able to make up with the werewolves? I'm really worried about that too. However, I can't be everywhere and I need to trust them. Just how I trust Cerberus to protect Yuna. Oh Yuna, how much do I miss you… 

I start wandering around trying to find a way to reach the city. Right now I'm in the forest, it hasn't changed. It is exactly like the last time that I came here with my mother. 

Alfheim is one of the most beautiful places in this universe. The tall trees and the plant life along the sun strings makes this place feel like a magical place. Which it is. Elves can live only in places like this one.

Also, the sparkling lights around have always caught my attention. Gosh, I would like to bring Yuna here. However, I don't know if that's possible. Bringing a human to this world is impossible. 

But I would like to show her how the places that every kid dreams about, actually exist. I'm sure she would be really smiley all the time. I want her to keep that smile forever, that's why I must make sure to defeat the church. 

But now that I come to think about it, I could bring something from this world for Yuna. Just how I did with the flute. She doesn't know about it yet, but that flute actually belongs to the elve's prince. He gave it to me as a gift when I became an adult. 

I keep on walking until I spot a castle far away, that must be it. Alfheim. Ahh, I feel really nostalgic right now. Suddenly, I feel a flute melody from behind, I turn around to find a cute kid with a flute. 

-Kid: Who are you? (confused) You look really different… 
-Lloyd: (smiles) My name is Lloyd, I'm looking for Baron. Do you know where I can find him? 
-Kid: You are looking for daddy?! (surprised) 

"Daddy"? He became a parent already? Time really flies… 

-Lloyd: I'm one of his old friends (smiles) Could you guide me towards him? 
-Kid: (nods and smiles while holding your hand) Follow me! 

I follow the little girl towards the castle, she's really surprised because I look different from them. That's really cute. It's sad that I'll never get to have a family. I always wanted to become a parent. 

-Once at the castle-

-Soldier 1: Who are you? 
-Lloyd: My name is Lloyd Bishop, I came here to visit my old friend Baron. 
-Soldier 1: How do we know that you are not lying? 
-Lloyd: Well, I had a flute that he gave to me a long time ago… But I don't have it right now, however, I can make an exact copy of it right now (smiles) 
-Soldier 2: That's impossible. 

I then use my crafting powers to create another flute like the one that I gave to Yuna. The soldiers look quite amazed, but the best reaction prize goes for the little girl. 

-Lloyd: Would you like to have it? (hands the flute to her) 
-Kid: (with sparkling eyes) Thank you! I'll take care of it as if it was a treasure! 

After that, the soldiers open the huge doors and allow us to get inside the castle. I'm excited about reuniting with Baron. We have a lot to catch up with. But what's more important is that I need to convince him to join us. 

-Kid: Follow me Lloyd, I'll guide you towards daddy! (chuckles) He's always inside the same room receiving different people. Today I'll show him the flute that you gave me… I'm sure that no one else has a flute like mine! 
-Lloyd: You are so cute (pats her head) What's your name? 
-Baron: She's my little Camellia (smirks) It's been so long, Lloyd.