Chapter 37

CLIVE'S POV

-Time skip some years later-

-Luna: Clive! Clive! Where are you? (looking for him around the house)
-Clive: In my office, what happens?
-Luna: You have a video call with Geovnorf (smiles)
-Clive: Ah, okay (smiles and picks it up)

Clive: Good morning, Geovnorf (smiles)
Geovnorf: Hey there Clive. Have you done what I asked you to do?
Clive: Uh... Yeah, I made sure to position the dark elves in a higher rank than light elves (chuckles) Why do you have that huge rivalry?
Geovnorf: You wouldn't understand, it's something that you need to experience. They are mosquitoes with angelic faces... (rolls his eyes)
Clive: I don't have allowed to criticise any magic creature as the ambassador, but you might be right (giggles)
Geovnorf: So... Did you already receive the last sonogram?
Clive: (nods) We'll have a boy... (smiles) I can't believe it yet.
Geovnorf: Have you already thought about a name?
Clive: Well... We have a name but it is not official yet. We need to ask someone first.
Geovnorf: What? (confused)
Clive: We'll be travelling to South Korea for a meeting with the country's president, to keep the peace between humans and magic creatures, you know (smiles)
Geovnorf: (nods)
Clive: And once there, we will meet with Yuna (smiles) She probably turned into a woman already.
Geovnorf: Probably (smiles) Well, you must be busy then. I'll be hanging up.
Clive: Yeah, see you soon Geov (smiles and waves)
Geovnorf: See you (smiles and hangs up)

Well, so it is done. I should check on Luna, I can't allow her to be in charge of the whole trip while she's pregnant, what kind of husband I am?

-Clive: Should I help you? (smirks)
-Luna: You were taking too long to ask (chuckles)
-Clive: Sorry, sorry (helps packing)
-Luna: I'm really excited about this trip, if she allows us too, our baby will finally have a name (giggles)
-Clive: I know, right? It's crazy... (chuckles) I can't believe we'll be parents soon.
-Luna: Yeah, it sounds crazy... Plus, he'll be the first hybrid ever. Its something really important for both our clans (smiles)
-Clive: (nods) And the Scarlet Clan finally has an heir... I thought that I would be the last one. It's a relief (smiles)
-Luna: Finally everything is working out how it should, and it's all thanks to him and his true love (smiles)
-Clive: Yeah, who would have said that that little shy boy, who barely knew any spell, would grow up and save us all...
-Luna: That's what I call a glow up... (chuckles)
-Clive: Indeed (laughs)

LUNA'S POV

-Time skip until they travel to Korea-

-Luna: (turns on the hotel's TV) Well, are you seeing? (caressing her tummy) That's your daddy, and he's in a really important meeting right now. Mommy would be there too if it wasn't because you are still inside me (chuckles)

Suddenly, I feel my phone buzzing, it's an incoming call from Yuna. I guess that she already discovered that we are here.

Luna: Yuna-ya~ Good morning
Yuna: Luna unnie, how are you doing? I saw Clive oppa at the TV with the president Moon Jaein. You two have turned into really important people (chuckles)
Luna: Yeah, and all thanks to you and well... Him.
Yuna: Yeah... (stays in silence for a moment) So, Clive called me telling me that you wanted to meet. Did something happen?
-Luna: Well, yes. We have to ask you something, but it's better to ask in person (smiles) When will you be free?
-Yuna: This afternoon we have no schedule, so I guess that we could meet. Where are you staying?
-Luna: We are near Gangnam (smiles). I'll send you the location.
-Yuna: Oh, okay. I'll see you later (smiles)
-Luna: Yes, see you (smiles and hangs up)

YUNA'S POV

-Time skip to the afternoon-

-Yuna: I'm leaving (smiles)
-Yeji: Where are you going?
-Yuna: I'll be meeting Clive and Luna (smiles) We'll be near Gangnam.
-Ryujin: Ohh, call us later to pick you up and take care, okay?
-Yuna: (nods) Don't worry, I will.

I leave the dorm and start heading to the hotel where they are staying. I wonder what they want to ask me. It must be something really important if they prefer to do it in person instead of doing it with the phone.

-Yuna: Here I am (smiles and exits the elevator) Which one was their room? (checks the message) Ah... (knocks the door) Are you there? It's me, Yuna.
-Clive: (opens the door) Welcome (smiles)
-Yuna: Thank you (smiles and bows) Where's Luna unnie?
-Luna: I'm here (chuckles) It's difficult to move when...
-Yuna: When?
-Luna: When you are pregnant (smiles and shows her the tummy)
-Yuna: Oh my god! You really are... Ah, I'm so happy for you! (hugs her and then Clive) Congratulations, really. I'm sure that you'll be amazing parents.
-Luna: (giggles) Thank you, really.
-Clive: So, the question that we wanted to talk about is related to our future kid...
-Yuna: Oh, what is it? (smiles)
-Luna: First of all... Since we will be having a boy, we thought of naming him Lloyd, in his honor. But we didn't know if you would be okay with that or-
-Yuna: Are you kidding me?! That makes me really really happy! (smiles) Lloyd... It's been a while since I last heard his name (looks down) He would be so happy to know about this...
-Clive: He is, after all, he's watching us from the other life (smiles) So now that the name thing is solved, we wanted to ask you something else. Would you actually like to be our godmother?
-Yuna: What? (starts tearing) Are you serious?
-Luna: (nods and smiles)
-Clive: When we were kids, I promised Lloyd that he would be my kid's godfather. However, he left before he could meet them (smiles) So, we couldn't think of anyone else but you for this (scratching the back of his neck)
-Luna: What do you say?
-Yuna: A yes... It's a yes! I'll be the best godmother possible for Lloyd. I promise (smiles)

-Time skip some years later in Transylvania-

I don't know how long it took me to return to this place. Probably since the day that Lloyd disappeared. I never had the courage enough to return, however... This time I wanted to be here for my godson's birthday.

-Lloyd: Auntie! Auntie! You really came! (smiles and hugs her tight)
-Yuna: Of course, I promised you, right? (smiles)
-Luna: Welcome Yuna (smiles and hugs her) We have the party in our backyard, there's some drinks and stuff to eat... Just feel like home, okay?
-Yuna: (nods) Could I visit a place first though? And could I bring Lloyd along with me?
-Luna: If he wants... (smiles)
-Lloyd: I want to! I want to! (takes her hand) Let's go?
-Yuna: Let's go (smiles)

We head to Lloyd's grave, it has changed a lot since the last time. It is thoroughly decorated with a lot of flowers, the place is just absolutely visually pleasing.

-Lloyd: Why are we here?
-Yuna: Because I want to visit someone (smiles)
-Lloyd: But here there's no one...
-Yuna: There is... And his name is Lloyd too (smiles)
-Lloyd: Really?! (excited)
-Yuna: (nods) Lloyd Bishop, the strongest wizard and a hero (smiles)
-Lloyd: Ohhh... I'll be a hero too! (starts running around)
-Yuna: (chuckles and pats his head) You surely will... (to the grave) Lloyd... It's been a while, right? I didn't find the moment to come, could you forgive me for being this coward? (looks down and smiles) However, I respected our promise. You told me to come here with a boy who will love me as much or even more than you. Well, here I am with Lloyd Scarlet, your grandson (smiles) I guess that you didn't expect this, right? (chuckles) For the moment, I still can't get over you... Probably because you are my only one and I was your only one. So, I'll be waiting for our meeting in another life. Until then, I'll keep on having a happy life with the family that you formed (smiles) Yeah, we'll keep on living happily to be worth your efforts. I hope that you are happy too wherever you are. You, more than anyone, deserve it.
-Lloyd: Auntie! Can we go? My friends are waiting for me (smiles)
-Yuna: Yeah, yeah, I'm coming (giggles and gets up) I'll see you during our next lives, my love. I love you. (smiles and grabs Lloyd's little hand) Let's go back home.
-Lloyd: (nods) And let's play until dawn! (excited)
-Yuna: (chuckles) Deal...

-THE END-