Chapter 4

LLOYD'S POV

After talking with Clive about the church's basement, he guides me to the main room where Mike and the rest prepared everything to have dinner. 

-Clive: Let's join them (smiles) Take a seat next to me. 
-Lloyd: Sure (smiles and sits) 
-???: Lloyd, it's been quite long since we last saw you... 
-Lloyd: Kandall! (chuckles) Woah, I thought that you stayed in London... I mean, you always said that you were not interested in joining this war... 
-Kandall: When Clive said that we would meet with you again, I couldn't refuse (smiles) 
-Lloyd: That's great (smiles) This party wouldn't be the same if someone missed... 
-John: The girl is missing-
-Mike: (hits him) 
-John: (chokes) What? 
-Clive: (serious) Let's not mention that now, we found her, we know that she's safe and where the church's basement is. Let's just enjoy this party and celebrate that the Scarlet Night is finally back with our dear friend, Lloyd Bishop! (raises his cup) Should we make a toast? 
-Lloyd: (raises your cup) Sure (smiles) 

Then everyone raises their cup and we make a toast to celebrate that we are all together. Hopefully, we won't need to separate ever again. 

The dinner was pretty calm, everyone shared funny stories and we had a nice time, but that was not all. I know that although Clive is the leader, he's actually a party lover... 

-Clive: (with sunglasses) Ladies and gentlemen... The time has come, DJ... Turn it on... (smirks) 
-Lloyd: Why is he wearing sunglasses inside? Plus, it's already midnight (laughs) 

The music starts playing and then everyone starts dancing and messing around. They really didn't change, not even a bit. I'm glad, our friendship will be the same forever. 

-Kandall: (taps your shoulder) Lloyd... 
-Lloyd: (turns around) Oh, hey Kandall! (smiles) Enjoying the party? 
-Kandall: (nods) Can we talk alone? 
-Lloyd: What? I can't hear you with the music... 
-Kandall: Just follow me... (pulls you to the balcony) 
-Lloyd: What is it? Great songs are playing right now... It's amazing how music changed over the years... (chuckles) 
-Kandall: Lloyd... I need to talk with you. 
-Lloyd: Sure, what is it? (smiles) 
-Kandall: Well... Uhm, I've heard that you found the girl. Is that true? 
-Lloyd: Yeah... Why? 
-Kandall: Nothing, I'm just really happy for you... I wonder where you found her. 
-Lloyd: In Seoul, the moment I first landed my eyes on her, I knew that she was the one I was looking for... (smiles) 
-Kandall: Being in love sounds beautiful... Are you gonna meet her soon? (smiles) 
-Lloyd: Oh, well... (sighs) I don't think it'll be possible. The church is coming for us... I don't want to risk her life. Plus, if we ever meet again, it'll be because she came to me (chuckles) I have faith that she'll find me and that this time will win! (high five with him) 
-Kandall: Yup... Probably you will... (smiles) 
-Lloyd: Kandall, is that a tattoo? (points to his wrist) 
-Kandall: (pulling his sleeve down) What are you talking about? 
-Lloyd: Right there... Pull your sleeve up, there's no sun right now (chuckles) Nothing will happen... 
-Kandall: But I'm telling you that-
-Lloyd: Oh c'mon let me see! (pulls his sleeve up) You... 
-Kandall: (sighs) I said that it was nothing... You know, this would have happened eventually. 
-Lloyd: Since when are you by their side, Kandall? 
-Kandall: Does it actually matter? (smirks) They are right, this is wrong... Please, a vampire campus with a witch descendant? Too dangerous... 
-Lloyd: What you asked before... (pissed) You are a traitor... I trusted you! 
-Kandall: I'm sorry, they can give me something that you don't... Don't take it personally, I'm just trying to do what's best for me... 
-Lloyd: You'll regret this... (serious) 
-Kandall: Yeah well (climbs to the railing) It was nice seeing you again, I wonder if we'll meet soon... I mean, you'll come to save her, right? (smirks and jumps from the balcony) 

Damn. Where's Clive? We got some serious problems... 

YUNA'S POV 

-Time skip to the next day-

-Yeji: Yuna... Why are you taking so long? 
-Yuna: I'm making sure that I'm not forgetting anything... Oh, the chess piece! 
-Yeji: Are you going to bring it along too? We'll be out for just three days... 
-Yuna: So? Lloyd said that I should bring it along me all the time... (smiles) 
-Ryujin: You are gonna do everything he told you to do? 
-Yuna: You are jealous, you wouldn't understand... (chuckles and gets inside the van) Oh, Chaeryeong-ah, when did you buy those snacks? 
-Chaeryeong: How did you call me? 
-Yuna: Chaer eonnie? (giggles) 
-Chaeryeong: (rolls her eyes) Fine you can have some... If not, our way to Busan will be too long and annoying. 

I'm pretty excited about this trip, it's been so long since the last one. Plus, I've heard that there are some fancy places in Busan. Who knows, maybe Lloyd is there... 

-Ryujin: (takes the chess piece from her pocket) I don't understand why you are so obsessed with this thing... 
-Yuna: Hey! Give it back to me! (tries to get up) 
-Yeji: Please, stay still on your seat... 
-Yuna: But she took it! Eonnie, tell her to give it back! 
-Yeji: Ryujin-ssi... 
-Ryujin: I'm not doing anything... I'm just checking if it has something special... 
-Yuna: It has a special meaning! 
-Lia: And she says that she can see points too... Blue and red... 
-Chaeryeong: Yuna-ssi, I'm worried about your mental health... (pats her back) 
-Yuna: I'm totally fine (pouts and takes off her belt) Eonnie, the chess piece is mine! (starts moving around the car) 
-Yeji: Yuna, please go back to your seat! Manager oppa, do something please! 
-Manager: I can't reach you girls, Yuna-ssi! Please-

Suddenly, when I almost reached Ryujin eonnie, the van bumps against a tree and we need to leave it while waiting for the crane to pick it up. 

-Manager: Ryujin, Yuna... What were you thinking?! We crashed because of you... Do you know how dangerous that was?! 
-Yuna: It was not my fault, she has something that belongs to me and doesn't want to return it back (pissed) 
-Ryujin: I was just checking it out, it is not that special... (let it fall to the ground) Oopss... 
-Yuna: (picks it up) Eonnie, don't talk to me from now on... (pouts) 
-Manager: (takes the chess piece) I'll have this with me until we arrive in Busan and you two should make up. 

Aw man... If it was already bad that Ryujin had it, now manager oppa won't return it until we reach Busan. Gosh, Lloyd said to keep it with me all the time...