Chapter 31

LLOYD'S POV

-Time skip a day later-

I finally have all the objects with me, I feel really weird though. It's been so long since I last had all my power like this, now it's almost as if my veins were burning. I feel really alive if that makes sense. 

Here I am, Hellmond. I'm really sorry because I always need to lean on Clive when I leave for any reason. It must have been hard for him, too much responsibility I would say. 

-Luna: (scares you from behind) Lloyd! 
-Lloyd: Agh! (acting surprised) 
-Luna: I didn't scare you, right? (poker face) 
-Lloyd: Sorry but no… (smiles) It's amazing the job you've done here. The training went as planned? 
-Luna: Yeah well, Clive made sure of it. 
-Lloyd: I see… So, talking about him, where is he? (smiles) 
-Luna: He's at the main building, since the groups are already inside the church, he doesn't want to miss any detail. 
-Lloyd: I see, let's head there then. 
-Luna: So, have you seen her? 
-Lloyd: (nods) It's sad that she accepted loving me despite knowing that I'll die… 
-Luna: That's what I call one proof of her feelings for you (smiles) Are you sure about it, though? You could just skip that ritual and remain cursed so you can be together. 
-Lloyd: You know that's not the right thing to do… (smiles) She deserves someone normal to make her happier than I ever will. Who knows, maybe our reincarnations meet again in another life (shrugs) But for the moment, I need to die in order to meet again with my one and only love. 
-Luna: You really love her, huh? (sighs and smiles) Okay, let's meet with Clive. 

We enter the main building and head to the radio's room where they are waiting for news from the groups sent. We are going really serious this time, we won't have mercy on them.

-Clive: Yo Lloyd! (smiles and takes off the headphones) You are finally here… 
-Lloyd: Yeah, it's been a crazy trip, I've been faster than Willy Fog… (chuckles) 
-Clive: Yeah, the man who travelled around the world in eighty days, who? (places a hand on Lloyd's shoulder) My friend here has done it in two weeks! 
-Luna: (smiles) I'm really happy to see you both joking and so on, but we must pay attention to the radio, right? 
-Lloyd: She's right, who did you send? 
-Clive: We've sent the Ace team made by Mike, Eden and Tyor, and then as support, we have sent the camouflage team, made by John, Run and Ulya (smiles) 
-Lloyd: Going strong since the first moment, I like that (smiles) 

We stayed inside the radio's room while taking turns, for almost half a day straight. Suddenly, we heard Ulya contacting us, apparently they got some information. 

Clive: "Here Clive, do you receive us?" 
Ulya: "Yes, Ulya here. We have new information" "Eden said that they are all reunited inside that church" 
Clive: "That's perfect" "When should we attack?" 
Ulya: "They plan to attack us in three days during dawn" 

-Clive: They say that they are planning to attack us in three days during dawn. 
-Lloyd: That won't be a problem, we'll attack first then. 
-Luna: It'll take us almost two days to travel with the dark elves though… 
-Lloyd: Enough (smirks) Luna, help me to get everyone ready. Where's Geovnorf? 
-Clive: He's controlling today's training session… 
-Lloyd: Okay, Clive remains here in contact with our groups, we'll be getting ready. 
-Clive: Got it! (puts on the headphones) 

Clive: "This is Clive again, we will be there in two days for attacking first" "Be ready for it" "If something new, tell us immediately, please" 
Ulya: "Got it" 

I head outside along Luna, it's time to communicate to everyone that we are finally leaving for the final fight. And the victory goddess is already smiling to us, I can feel it. 

-Lloyd: Luna, bring everyone here, I have something to tell them (smiles) 
-Luna: (nods) 

I wait for all the people to gather in front of me, and once everyone is ready, I start talking. 

-Lloyd: Everyone! We've been inside the radio's room for half a day straight, and we have finally received the information we were waiting for. They plan to attack us in three days, however, we will be the ones attacking first! During this fight, we are not just defeating our oppressors, we are making history! During our whole existence we've been chased and mistreated as monsters! Aren't you tired of that?! Cause I am, I'm really tired… None of us wants that future for their children, right? That's what we are actually fighting for, for our rights. We are not only fighting for ourselves, but also for the future! A future where we'll live peacefully without fearing being killed just for existing. A future filled with peace and respect. To do so, we'll need to spill blood, however, I promise you all that it'll be the last time that you'll ever need to do so. My dear friends, start packing and follow me to the next era, our future, we'll be there in just three days! Let's fight bravely for it! (raises his fists) 
-Everyone: Yeah! (raises their fist too) 

We are ready, we've worked a lot for this, we will finally teach them that all the creatures have the right to exist. We will finally put an end to this endless suffering. 

My dear Elisabeth, wait a little more, just a little. We will soon be together, and not only that, I will bring revenge to you so you can finally rest peacefully. It's been way too many reincarnations, your souls need to be free. 

About Yuna, all I can do is to wish for her to be happy. I hope she remains as a successful person once I leave this world. I also pray and hope for her to find someone who will make her feel loved and accompanied all the time, she deserves it. 

Also, I will finally be ready to get rid of this last appearance. I'll show myself just how I am.