+4+

+THIRD+

The next few days are the same.

Namjoon looks at Malia every chance that he gets. And she ignores him at every turn. She can't figure out why he won't stop looking at her.

She can't stand him. If they weren't honors, she would've asked to get her classes moved or swapped out.

By the end of the fourth day of this, she's annoyed by it.

On her way from her classes, she checks her student email account. She's gotten one from her RA that she opens immediately. He informs her that she's getting a suite-mate. The young woman will be moved in by the time that she's out of class.

Malia has nothing against sharing spaces with people. As long as they clean up their messes and don't touch her things, she's okay with having a suite-mate.

When she gets back to meet her, she's already set her stuff up. Malia walks past the living room to her room. The way that the suite is set up, when you walk in, the living room is the first thing that you see.

About four steps in to your left is the kitchen. To the right is the hall to her dorm mate's room. If you keep waking past the kitchen, there's the hall to Malia's room. They have their own full bathrooms.

The only spaces that they share are the kitchen and living room.

While Malia changes and gets ready for dance practice, there's a knock at her door. She finishes putting her sweatpants on over her Nike Pro shorts and opens the door.

Standing there is a brown haired girl with green eyes. She's pretty. Her lashes are long and the laugh lines by her eyes let Malia know that she's probably a pretty happy person.

"I'm Chloe. I heard from the RA that you're on the dance team so I know you probably have to rush out. I just wanted to introduce myself before you left." She sticks her hand out for me to shake and I do so firmly.

"It's fine. Would've had to meet you at some point. I'm Malia." She greets her back as they walk down the hall.

When she gets to the living room, sitting on the couch is none other than the man she wishes to see the least in the world.

"Oh! This is Namjoon. You can just call him Joon, though."

Malia stands there and blinks at him before regrouping. Is she in some simulation? Are people trying to find ways to get her to crack? It's not happening.

She waves to him plastering a smile on her face like she's never met him before.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Malia."

"I know." He sounds bored as he looks at her. "We have two classes together."

Aaanndd so much for playing nice.

"Right. Well, I have to go." She turns to Chloe. "I'll see you later."

She waves to her as she leaves.

She seems so nice. Why is she friends with an asshole? Maybe he's nice to her..?

Malia figures that counts for something as she makes her way to practice.

She makes it with ten minutes to spare as she walks into the venue. She starts stretching with the others before Coach Netta calls for their attention.

"You guys are going to be learning new choreography today. Over the next month and half, you will learn and perfect two dances. Malia, Camryn, one of those is going to be choreographed by you guys."