+30+

+Playing Games-Summer Walker & Bryson Tiller+

THIRD

Tonight is the third night that she's hung out with Xavier. He's nice and he's really funny.

"I had fun tonight. Remind me to never ask you to play me in Mario Kart again." He jokes as he walks her to her suite door.

"I told you not to try me. I'm undefeated."

"I believe it. You had me thinking you were cheating or something." They laugh quietly. "When are you free to hang out again?" He asks her and she looks at him.

"Whenever I'm free again. I have to come up with choreo for the dance team so it's probably gonna be a while."

He nods in understanding. "I get that. You're a busy lady. Just text me when you figure it out." He smiles and walks away as her suite door opens. Standing in the doorway is Namjoon.

They walk to her room and he closes the door.

"How'd you get in here?"

"Chloe."

Malia huffs. "Of course. I don't even know why I asked."

"Don't do that like you weren't just out with somebody else."

"I never said that I wasn't. I'm just not surprised that you're in here because of her. How else would you get in, Namjoon?" She looks at him and he sighs.

"What are you doing, Malia? Why are you doing this?" He looks fed up and she really can't imagine why. She hasn't done anything wrong.

"What are you talking about? You act like I'm fuckin this man or something."

"You don't know what his intentions are. He could be just tryna get his nut and dip."

"Why does it matter to you? You're probably trying to do the same shit." Malia snaps.

"What?" Namjoon is both very offended and mildly confused.

"What other fucking reason could you possibly be so adamant about talking to me for?"

He laughs. "Oh my God."

"That's funny?" Her attitude is written all over her face.

"Yes, actually it is. It's fucking hilarious. Let's be real, Malia. If I wanted to fuck you, I could've done it already. I'm making the conscious effort not to and you still don't see that. It's like you're being oblivious on purpose."

"Excuse me? You can't fuck shit over here. And that's exactly why yo ass keep eating me up then running to Chloe to get your dick sucked. You better find another bitch to play with, Namjoon. Cause it ain't me."

"Stop bringing this bitch up! You bring her up in every fucking conversation. That shit's is getting annoying."

"Then stop fucking having conversations with me then. Nobody told yo ass to come down here! You did that shit on your own accord."

"No."

"What?" Malia looks confused by his reply.

"No, I'm not gonna stop having conversations with you because you're just gonna stay in Xavier's face. Or Sebastian's face."

"That sounds like your problem, not mine." Malia says as she takes out her hoop earrings.

She puts them on her dresser and Namjoon comes up behind her. He back hugs her as she grabs her makeup wipes to remove off her eye makeup and lip gloss.