+45+

+Falling in Love-YUGYEOM+

THIRD

When Malia said she wanted to have him to herself for a full day, it was expected that at some point in time, they'd be watching Titanic. It would also be expected for her to cry at the end.

What wasn't expected was for her to start feeling hot during the scene that Jack paints Rose. It was not expected for Namjoon to feel her breathing change and tease her about it.

Malia definitely did not expect for him to be eating her up like a man starved at one in the morning on a Saturday.

Her fingers push his head away as her hips rut into his face. Contradicting each other, her body movements are haywire as she gets close to release. She's panting and fighting to keep quiet as she cums. She clenches her jaw and balls her fists into the sheets.

Namjoon kisses her mound when he's finished. He wipes his chin with his shirt before tossing it aside. Malia pulls him down to kiss him and he closes his eyes, reveling in the feeling. He feels the wetness of her cheeks and knows that she's crying.

"I don't want you to go."

"I know, baby. But I have to. I'll be back before you know it."

"No, you won't." She whines.

"Lia~." He wipes her face. "I'm coming back. I have to, I live here at the moment. We have finals to take. Where else am I going to go?"

"I don't know."

He bites his lip so that he doesn't laugh. She's too cute to him. "Look at me, baby."

Her watery eyes stare into his. Namjoon's pupils slowly dilate as he looks at her. His mind blanks of what he was going to say.

"You'll come back for me?"

He answers, unblinking. "Of course I will. Always."

Malia breathes him in as they share the same air. The feeling of her chest against him makes him hard again. She feels him against her sex and kisses him to prep herself. She wants this. They both do. Namjoon rubs himself on her and breathes in content through his nose.

"Did you buy condoms?"

He sighs in frustration upon realizing that he hasn't gotten them yet. "No, I forgot." The pair look at each other as the gears turn in their head, the sexual frustration already at its peak.

"Do... do we need it?" She asks meekly. Namjoon licks his lips. "We didn't use one before." She plays with his necklace, staring at the pendant to avoid eye contact. "I'm on birth control.... and I've only ever had sex with you so...."

He smiles at those words. If that's not an ego boost, he doesn't know what is.

"We don't have to use one."

Malia holds onto him as she breathes steady. She remembers how it felt before. A little bit of pain at first for a lot of pleasure after. That's exactly what it is for her. She is full of him as her fingers trail down his back, lightly scratching.

Namjoon feels nothing but warmth in his chest and fluttering in his stomach as she moans quietly in his ear. The feeling almost caused him to miss her words. She says them barely above a whisper but he catches them anyway.

"You love me?" He looks her in the eyes as he strokes into her slowly.

"Yes." Her orgasm is hitting her in a drawn out wave of pleasure. Her body starts to go rigid as she cums.

"Yeah? Tell me again, baby." Their heavy breathing is filling their ears.

"I love you, Namu." Her back arches as he pushes into her.