+40+

THIRD

Malia and Namjoon meet their friends at his house. Camry and Malia hug dramatically and Midas shakes his head at them. He daps Joon up and they pile into the living room.

Mrs. Kim comes downstairs and they introduce themselves. She's happy that Namjoon is making friends. Good ones. She lets them know about the snacks she bought before leaving for work.

Midas starts setting his game up in the living room and Camryn helps Malia with baking.

"You're always baking something. Open a pastry shop." Midas comments and she glares at him.

"Leave me alone before I knock you out."

"You been real belligerent lately." Namjoon says and Malia flips him off. He does it back and she laughs. Her and Camryn finish up the brownies and then walk upstairs to Joon's room.

"Y'all didn't get nasty in here, right?" Cam clarifies before sitting down.

"No. I haven't been in here since our first night home."

They sit on the bed and Camryn looks at Malia. She grins at her.

"Imma tell you but hold on. Let me call my best friend so I don't have to tell it twice."

She calls Janae and she answers on the second ring. "Hey, girl!"

"I got something to tell you."

"About what?" Janae gives her a questioning look. Malia blinks a couple times and her eyes widen.

"Bitch, no you didn't! We just-. Yooooo. Let me close my door so my nosy ass momma don't hear." There's rustling as she gets up and shuts her door and lays back in the bed.

"Okay, now what happened?"

"Before I start, this my friend Camryn. Cam, this is Janae."

"Hey, Cam. Oh wait. You on the dance team too right? I remember seeing you when I watched Malia up there shaking her ass like she grown."

They both laugh and Malia side eyes her phone. "You not even funny. Yeah, she on the team. She's Co-Captain."

"I figured. She's always on your right or center for switch outs. Get on with the story, though."

"Don't rush me. I'm getting to that part."

"I heard his mom tell my mom something about an expensive hotel."

"Yes. He took me to that Titanic themed one."

"Oh my God." Camryn and Janae say at the same time.

"I don't even know that existed." Janae says.

"Me either. It's popular though, Joon said. The owner got a crush on his mom so he got a room for a discounted price that he refused to tell me. They got every detail down to the elevator trilling. When we got up to the room, I was about to cry. It was so beautiful. He lit candles, there were flower petals. It was so nice. He said he got me a second gift too but I don't know what it is and I know he ain't gonna tell me.

"But anyway, he had this nice ass set up. And he was looking so good. I couldn't help myself, I could not. Aside from that, it just felt right. It didn't feel rushed or anything. I initiated it. He moved on my time."

"Did it hurt?" Janae asks and Malia nods.

"Like hell. He was trying to be gentle about it though. I know he wasn't trying to hurt me but bitch. We did it again a couple hours after that and it still hurt, just a little less. I didn't even bleed forreal. You made it seem like I was gonna be on day two of my period or something."