+21+

THIRD

The dance team kills their performance.

From Taija's aerial to Camryn's center solo. Kaia and Malia's bucking transitions into twerking making the bleachers shake as people stomp to cheer.

The guys hype them up from the locker room. The dance coaches go crazy for their team hyping them up and watching their moves. They hit them with precision and carry all the attitude they've felt since Friday.

One could argue that they dance better when they're pissed off.

The girls finish dancing and jog off court as the boys come back. They head straight into the locker room and are praised by their coaches before freshening up and going back out to finish watching the game.

Malia feels like she had a really good performance so when she texts Janae to see if she saw it, her best friend is already raving on her Instagram story. She adds that her followers are probably going to think she's crazy but she doesn't care.

When the game is over, the girls do usual routine of congratulating the guys on their win. The guy hug them all sweaty despite their avid complaining about it.

They go their separate ways to their suites, opting to not meet up after because they're all exhausted and have classes tomorrow.

Malia gets to hers and jumps right in the shower. She takes a long one before getting dressed in a big t shirt and shorts. She turns her heater on and gets under the covers. Grabbing the bag of chips from her nightstand, she rips them open and looks for a show to watch.

An hour and a half of watching Bob's Burgers goes by before she hears a knock on her door. She side eyes to look at it because 'who the fuck?'

She gets up to open it and Namjoon is standing there.

"You sure you at the right room?" She asks with raised eyebrows as he walks in past her. She closes the door behind him and gets back into her bed comfortably.

He smack his teeth and looks at her.

"Don't do that."

"What?" Malia laughs. "I'm just asking."  Malia focuses her attention back on her show, ignoring him.

He knows that she's trying to avoid looking at him. He knows that she's being this way on purpose.

Namjoon gets under her blankets and lays on top of her.

"Did you ask?" She curls her lip.

"Were you gonna tell me no?" He fires back.

They look at each other and she rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Exactly." He remarks.

"Don't start with me. I am not Chloe. You can get out."

"I know you not that girl. You don't even have to say all that, Malia." He looks at her as she watches TV for a few seconds. "You looked good dancing tonight."

"I know. Thank you." She says the last part quietly as he stares at her. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"You know what." Her face starts to warm. He licks his lips and his teeth rest on his bottom lip, sinking into it a little.

"Tell me." Their faces are centimeters apart.

"No." She says quietly.

Their lips touch, pausing for a moment. The hesitance on either end can be attributed solely to nervousness.