+33+

+ Undercover-Kehlani+

THIRD

Over the next week or so, there's a noticeable change in Malia's demeanor. She's getting more attention than she ever has and she seems to carry it well.

Except when she's with Namjoon.

That's when her façade crumbles and she's back to being herself. They laugh, they talk, they watch their favorite shows. She has learned a lot about plants recently from him. He fell asleep the last time they watched Titanic and she let him.

It's the transition from private to public that messes her up. Today, for example, she's bent emotionally. She's been noticing it's been happening more often. And her and Namjoon's time together isn't really helping.

"You can't do that. That's cheating." She scolds him about the game.

"No, it's not. You're not even trying to move."

"I forgot which button I'm supposed to shoot with."

He pushes it to show her as he takes the shot after stealing the ball from her. He makes it and she smacks her teeth. "That's cheating. You took it from me."

"Girl, that's how you play. What do you mean?"

"I didn't know how to do what I wanted to do and you stole it. That's not fair. I want a rematch." She demands.

"Those two points did not change anything. You were losing by six."

"I could've caught up."

Namjoon smacks his teeth and takes the controller from her. "Yeah, okay. You ass as hell, Lia."

"You're so mean to me."

He looks at her to see that she's pouting. "You serious right now?" She ignores him and lays against her pillow. He squeezes her thigh.

Nothing.

He pokes her stomach.

Nothing.

He pinches her boob.

"Ow! Namjoon, stop!" She smacks him in the arm and he laughs at her.

"It's not funny. That hurts. Strong ass fingers." She's rubbing her chest and looks like she's about to cry.

"I'm sorry." He lays back and kisses her chest on the spot he pinched.

"I don't forgive you." She mumbles as she lays there.

He kisses her jawline then her cheeks and then her lips. She tries not to kiss him back but she eventually gives in to his pecking. Their lips meet in a tender kiss. Their noses bump as Malia's head shifts to deepen it. Namjoon puts more pressure into it as his lips part.

Their tongues glide across each other's and she remembers to breathe. It's like she can hear his voice in her head reminding her. She puts her arms around his neck, bringing him closer. He lowers his entire body to her.

She unintentionally moans into his mouth when she feels his hard on against her. Her hips move against him for friction and he groans. His hips then move into hers as they kiss. Nothing feels rushed, it feels calming despite the heavy flow of endorphins flooding their systems.

He kisses her neck and breasts and her fingers lightly scratch at the skin on his back. The other hand is holding the back of his head as he sucks on her chest.

"Pretty ass titties." He flattens his tongue against her right nipple and swipes up before taking it into his mouth. He's rubbing his clothing covered dick against her for friction.