+51+

+Nunnadet Shit-Asian Doll+

THIRD

"Alright boys! It's crunch time! Our final game is in a week. We've got a little break. We had a great practice today. Go freshen up, get some rest. Make sure you're energized for the drive home tomorrow!"

Coach pep talks the guys as they end their practice. Namjoon feels like he just did an hour shift but his energy level is still high. The way he slept like a baby the night before might explain it.

You'd have thought Malia was having sex for years the way she handled him last night. She woke up horny and the first thing she did was wake him up. She was barely up herself which led to sleepy sex that drew the quietest moans from their mouths.

Namjoon liked that even though they're shaky sometimes, Malia never loses her comfort around him.

He can't wait to get back to the hotel to see her. The dancers convinced their coaches to let them stay another day. With the argument that 'it made sense since the team they were dancing for wasn't going back yet.' Camryn and Taija headed the debate with Malia backing with strong head nods until their coaches agreed.

"Joon, we got invited to a campus party. You coming?" Tyrell asks as they walk out of the gymnasium.

"They let them throw parties?"

"At the end of their sports seasons, yeah. Win or lose, they rage."

"I'll go. I gotta stop to see Lia first, though. Her and the girls having a pizza party like they in elementary school or something." Namjoon jokes and Tyrell smacks his teeth.

"What? And they didn't invite us? That's crazy."

"Malia said Camryn told them not to. I don't know what that's about." He shrugs and Tyrell pulls out his phone.

"Me either, but I bet I find out." Tyrell texts all of the girls in one group chat.

"If Malia tell you before she tell me, Imma know something."

Ty laughs as he starts getting replies. All of them telling him to mind his business in various different ways. Namjoon shakes his knowing that that was going to be one of the possible replies.

When they get back to the hotel, they shower and Namjoon goes to Malia's room. He slides the key card in and walks inside. She pokes her head out of the bathroom and looks at him.

He kisses her cheeks as she goes back to wrapping her hair up.

"How was practice?" She asks him as he stands behind her against the wall.

"Good. Coach was on our ass but it was expected given who we're playing against." Namjoon answers as he watches her. He looks at her attire at the same time she takes in his.

"Why are you dressed like you're going somewhere?"

"I am. We got invited to a party on campus."

Malia narrows her eyes.

"It's not like that. It's just a party, I promise. I'm not gonna fuck with anybody else, Malia. Relax."

"You always telling me to relax right after you do some bullshit." She looks him up and down. He smacks his teeth and puts his hands in his pants as he leans against the wall.

"I didn't do anything. I've been up under you for the last 16 hours. Then I went straight to practice. When did I have time to do bullshit?" He tilts his head looking at her. She looks at him through the mirror.

He looks completely serious and fed up with the conversation. Truthfully, he is. But he knows that he has to reassure her and that's the only reason he's still participating. He didn't do anything wrong and wants her to know that.