+22+

+The Weekend-SZA+

THIRD

Malia lays in her bed reading her book. She's read two chapters of it and she knows that it's getting interesting. And by interesting, she means that she's about to read a steamy scene.

The male MC has been particularly possessive lately as things between him and the woman have been heating up. They had a one night stand with little to no communication set and now it seems intentional with emotion behind it. There are one of her favorite things in the world.

Heated, emotionally charged sex after they 'spill the beans'.

She reads through it and can't help but think of Namjoon. She gets flashbacks and her thighs clench together. And the way he looked that day was so good. 

Malia's phone dings and she looks at it. It's an unsaved number.

Wyd

Who is this?

Joon

Who gave you my number?

Cam. I asked her for it

Oh. I'm reading my book

The erotica one?

....yea

You enjoying yourself?

I was about to until you interrupted me

Come up here

You just want to touch me again

Is that a problem?

I'm on my way.

Namjoon looks at her text before smiling to himself. He just wanted to see her again. In a setting that didn't include other people. It's been a week and a couple days.

He's only seen her in class and at their games. He's spoken to her in the hallways and that's it, really. She's been getting a lot of attention from guys now that they think she's gonna put out.

Unfortunately for them, that's not gonna happen and he knows that.

Namjoon gets up and walks to the suite door as Malia comes up the stairs. She brought her phone, her book and her suite keys. She's in spandex shorts and a sweatshirt.

He doesn't get why she sleeps in those as hot as she likes her room. He holds the door open and fights the urge to look at her butt.

They get into his room and he closes the door. She stands by the dresser as he grabs a packet of paper from his nightstand.

He holds it out to her and she looks down at it.

"What is this?"

"For you."

Malia grabs the papers out of his hand and scoffs. They're intravenous STD test results as well as urine results. There's even a page for mouth swabs.