+39+

+Pretty Little Fears-6lack(feat. J. Cole)+

MALIA

The intensity of Namjoon's eyes on me felt like I was being read like a book. Like he saw my soul. I hope that he did. I'm ready for him to take it, at this point.

I don't know why I'm feeling so strongly about this. I've wanted him to touch me before but this is on another level.

I clench my thighs together in the car as he drives to our next destination. He pulls up to a big building.

It looks expensive.

That's my only thought as he gets out. He grabs our bags from the back seat before opening my door.

"You gonna stay in the car all night?"

"We're going in here?"

"Yeah."

"But it looks like it's for rich people only."

"Funny you say that. Wait until you see the inside."

I get out of the car and he smiles like a kid. He pulls me to the building and this feels familiar. It reminds me of when I dragged him to the indoor garden museum.

We walk inside and more familiarity washes over me. He looks at me expectantly as we walk to the front desk. He shows his license and the man hands him two key cards. I look around at the grand chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

"Enjoy your stay!" The man says excitedly.

I smile at him as we walk away. It isn't until we walk down the hall and the elevator opens that the memory flashes in my head.

I've seen it a million times, how could it have taken me so long to notice.

"What is this place?"

My fingers move over the gold design of the inside of the lift. Namjoon pushes the sixth floor button as I take in the details.

"A hotel replica of your favorite sinking ship."

"How? I've never been here. I've never even heard of it."

"That's because they just finished it and started servicing a few months ago. They're really booked up and they kept it a secret until a month before it's opening."

"So how did you get a room?"

"The owner has a crush on my mom." He says as the doors open.

He grabs my hand and we walk down the hall. He stops at a wide door and slides the keycard in and back out. The door unlocks and he opens the it.

"Ladies first." I walk in and fall in awe.

"It's... how did they...?"

"Isn't it crazy? They paid as much attention as you do." He says and I smack my teeth.

"Don't ruin my moment." I laugh as I look around.

THIRD

Namjoon watches Malia move around the hotel room. She touches everything in sight. She walks to the bedroom and her eyes water.

"Namu..." she says his name barely above a whisper.

He walks in and sets their bags down. He turns the lamps on and lights the candles that he bought for her. Malia swallows thickly as she looks around.

The floor is covered in pink and red flower petals. She can tell that Namjoon did it. They're spread in a way that a professional wouldn't do them. She can imagine that the hotel staff would have experience with this.