+42+

THIRD

The halftime break of the game was a success as always. The new choreography had the stands on a different level of hype. Namjoon almost lost his mind watching Malia buck.

Midas very loudly informed Camryn that he was going to blow her back out after the game. The spectators didn't hear but their friends did. Her mouth dropped right after he said it and he dramatically shrugged like it's something that she should've expected.

The guys were on fire at their game as well, they beat the other by 20 points. Tyrell gave the game winning shot. And as tradition at this point, they hugged Malia and got their sweat all over her.

She glowered and glared at Namjoon, deeming him public enemy number one even though he wasn't the one that initiated the hug. As they left the gym, he wrapped his beefy bicep around her shoulders and practically dragged her with his weight.

"Namjoon, move. You're heavy."

"Remember this next time you want to use me as a weighted blanket." He lets her go and her eyes widen as they enter their building.

"You foul." She says as she walks into her suite. Namjoon stops her in the doorway and pulls her waist to his body. He kisses her long and soft.

"Imma call you when I get out the shower."

"Or you can just come down here." She says.

"No. I don't want to see that girl." It's an understandable reason after what she did and all that they've been through with her. "You come upstairs."

"Fine. I'll come up when I'm done getting ready for bed."

Namjoon smiles at her. "You gonna stay with me?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Only if you want to."

"I'll see when I get up there how I'm feeling about it."

"Alright." He pats her butt and walks off as she enters her suite.

"So you and Namjoon together now?"

"Who wants to know?" Malia turns to look at Chloe.

"Me. So next time he ask about some head, I can text him and him to get it from you."

Malia scrunches her face up. "How you gonna text him and your number blocked?" There's a beat of silence. "Just wondering." She adds before walking to her room.

She showers and gets dressed before going upstairs to Joon's suite. He opens the door dressed in sweats and no shirt.

"You always naked. Put some clothes on."

"For what? You're about to get me in the bed and swaddle me with your body."

A few minutes later and that's exactly the way that she has him.

"You did good at your game tonight. I'm proud of you." Malia rubs his shoulders as he lays on her.

"Thank you, baby. You did great too. You sounded nervous yesterday, but you killed it." Namjoon's head is against her chest as he speaks.

"Thank you."

"You hungry?" He asks all of a sudden.

"No. I'm thirsty, though."

"Come with me to the store." He says as he rolls off of the bed. He puts on a shirt and his coat. Malia sits up and looks at him.

"You always want to go do stuff when it's dark as hell outside."