+26+

THIRD

On day four of the Thanksgiving break, Malia texts Namjoon asking him if he could take her to Chic Fil A. He almost reminds her of the pointing she did to her parents' cars.

He then remembered that his mom is back to work so hers probably are too. They'd have taken their cars with them. It's six in the evening and the restaurant closes at 8. He tells her that he's on his way then gets in his car and leaves.

They sit in the long ass line, order their food and then drive back.

"You wanna spend the night?"

"For what?" She looks at him and he looks over at her as they sit at the red light. She admires his face as he does the same to her.

"Because my mom's at work and I don't have anybody else to annoy."

"You really just annoy the hell out of everybody in your life, huh?"

"Yes, indeed. But y'all deal with it so whose fault is that?" The light turns green and he pulls off from it. Malia rolls her eyes and he smacks her thigh and squeezes it.

"You gonna get enough of rolling your eyes at me. Imma pull them out the sockets."

"You ain't gonna do a damn thing. Y'all got ice cream or we gotta stop at my house to get some?"

"You have a milkshake. How much ice cream do you need?"

Malia side eyes him. "So y'all don't have none?"

He laughs. "No, Malia. We do not have cookies and cream ice cream. We have cookie dough and vanilla."

"Cookie dough is fine, too." She says as she unlocks her phone.

He drives to her house first after she said she needed an overnight bag. Then he drives to his house. Malia takes her shoes off and walks right upstairs.

"Which one is yours?"

He trails behind her after grabbing the ice cream out of the freezer. "Last door on the right." She walks down the hallway and opens his room door. She takes her jacket off and gets into his bed with no hesitation.

"Turn the heater on."

"Hell no. You not bouta have my room blazing. Get under the covers or something."

"Namjoon~."

"Namjoon, nothing. You anemic or something?" He asks her and she smacks her teeth. "I'm serious. You always saying it's cold and it's not."

"You always saying it's hot and it's not."

"It's warm enough in here. I'm not turning the heat on." He says as he turns the game on.

"Come lay with me then." She says and he looks at her. She has an amused smirk on her face.

"I know you not tryna run game on me in my own house."

"In yo bed too. Come here." She smiles at him and his mouth drops as he laughs

. He grabs his controller and gets in the bed laying with his back to her front. His head is on her chest as the game starts up. She eats her ice cream as he plays.

His phone starts ringing and he takes it out of his pocket but is too caught up in the game to answer. "See who that is for me, please."

Malia grabs his phone and answers it. "It's Midas."

The call connects and his face comes into view. "Oh shit. Hey, LiaLia!"

"Hi Midas. He playing the game, distracted as hell."