+31+

THIRD

Malia is glad that it's Saturday. She doesn't have classes and she can ball up all day. When she comes out of bathroom in the black sweats and gray t-shirt that Namjoon gave her, Chloe looks at her.

Malia puts her dirty clothes in the hamper and sees that her bed is stripped and Namjoon isn't present. She'll have to thank him when she's feeling less like hiding herself from the world.

She takes the hamper downstairs and puts her clothes into one of the washers, puts detergent in and starts it. She walks back upstairs and notice that people are looking at her shirt.

She looks down at it and mentally facepalms. It's Namjoon's. It wouldn't be an attention grabber if it had just the school's name and basketball team mascot on it.

But no... it just has to have his name on the front and his last name at the top on the back. She wonders if he did it on purpose but then again, she doesn't care that much.

She's wearing his shirt, so what?

When she gets to the suite, she knocks, realizing she forgot her keys. Chloe opens the door for her and looks at her shirt as she walks past.

"Are you guys together? Because if you are, it's embarrassing for you to have that shirt on knowing he was in my face less than a month ago."

"What Namjoon does is not my business. We're just friends."

Said man walks into the suite and perks when he hears his name. He walks into the area so that they both are aware of his presence.

"You don't have to lie. He sleeps in your room at least twice a week."

Malia looks at her as she fills a cup with water. "What do I have to lie for? You're nobody for me to lie to, Chloe. You're not his girlfriend. You just sucked his dick when asks you to and offer it when he doesn't because that's the only way you could get his attention."

Namjoon's eyebrows raise as he looks at her.

"You and I are not the same. I don't give him anything but friendship and an attitude when he pisses me off. Keep that in mind next time you want to press me about a man that doesn't belong to you."

"He doesn't belong to you, either."

"Probably could have him if I wanted him." Malia says and Namjoon looks at her.

There's a ghost of a smile on his face. He's proud of her. For sticking up for herself and also putting Chloe in her place.

And maybe what she said is a lot of the truth. Namjoon wants to be able to call Malia his, in every sense of the word. But for that, he would have to reciprocate. Something that he can't do at the moment.

There's a risk associated with being with Malia. One that he doesn't dare challenge. He doesn't want anything to change between them, not in the way that they could. He also doesn't want to lose an opportunity before he's even experienced it.

He likes her far too much.

Malia takes her chocolate bars out of the freezer and goes to her room. Namjoon follows her in. She puts new sheets and comforters on the bed and he helps her. She doesn't need the fan thanks to the shirt and Namjoon's body against hers.

He rubs her butt and puts on Titanic. As it plays, he realizes something new. "Bro, they only knew each other for three days."

Three damn days. 72 hours.

That's all it took for them to fall undeniably in love.

The revelation smacks him and changes his perspective as he watches the movie. He wants to understand how. It doesn't logically make any sense whatsoever to him.