+14+

+THIRD+

Confusion.

Raw, unfiltered confusion. That's what Malia  feels.

Why did he kiss her? Why did she enjoy it?

She woke up the next morning with a headache from crying watching Titanic.

That's what started all of this. That movie always makes her emotions run high.

Malia wonders why Namjoon kissed her, why he really did look regretful of his actions. After all of this time, why does he still fluster her this way?

It makes her... happy. That makes her nervous. This is such dangerous territory for her.

She walks into the kitchen to toast some waffles. When she gets in there, he's there. He's making coffee like this is his home suite.

God, she wishes he'd go to his own.

Leaning against the counter, in gray sweats with his hands pressed against the edge, is Namjoon. His biceps aren't even flexed and they're still a good size.

He looks at Malia as she comes into view. She avoids his eyes as he watches her. Opening the freezer, she moves the steak out of the way to grab the box of frozen waffles.

"See you later, Namjoon. Hey, Malia." Chloe says as she leaves.

The door closes and he crosses his arms in amusement as she actively avoids him.

"How you feel today?"

She plugs the toaster in and opens the waffle box. "I'm okay."

"Look at me." His tone is soft with her. She turns her head to find that his gaze has softened as well. "You sure?"

His hand comes up to move her bangs out of her face so he can see her eyes properly. Her breathing pauses at the gesture. "Yeah."

Malia breaks eye contact first to put her waffles in the toaster. She pushes down on the handle until it clicks and the toaster starts to warm.

As it does so, she turns to the fridge to get the orange juice out. Namjoon sees that his coffee is ready and grabs a mug for himself and a cup for her.

"Thank you."

He notices how quiet she is around him. A shy type of quiet. His suspicions of her still liking him were confirmed last night when he kissed her.

He was, admittedly, caught up in the moment but he doesn't regret it. He would do it again if time reversed.

Namjoon wants her to be comfortable around him. He makes his coffee as her waffles pop up. Malia takes them out and cuts them up before pouring syrup on them.

He walks to the living room with her and turns on the T.V. He goes to YouTube to watch basketball highlights out of habit and Malia watches the screen.

He cuts his eyes at her when she doesn't start complaining.

Rather, she gets two waffles on the fork and moves them around on the plate to make sure they have syrup on them.